Guerlain My super tips

Myth

FINALLY! I've been waiting forever for Guerlain to package its skincare in a tube! I refuse to pay $200+ for eye cream packaged in a jar and I'm so tired of buying samples off eBay!

I hope one of these can work as an eye cream lol. Either way I'm so happy about this line

Kaidan

This seems pretty cool. Their Super Aqua Line is pretty solid for me but it's too expensive to keep up with, so I'll give this new line a try since it's a lot more affordable. I'm interested in Midnight Secret.

The Lip Hero sounds nice but BBB's review didn't convince me enough to commit into buying it. I have a very high standard for lip balms and treatments since many of them are all talk and no good long-term results. I'm thinking about investing in the Abeille Royal Honey Smile Lift if I can a hold of a sample beforehand.

Kaidan

I've been using Midnight Secret sporadically since late May and I'm impressed. It feels like a little miracle worker and my face doesn't look haggard/tired after a long night at work. It certainly lives up to its name. ?????? It's going to be a part of my staple beauty items (especially since I work on afternoon/night/graveyard shifts). Next on my list are Stop Spot and Lip Hero.

Latest posts