Guerlain Spring 2017

boschicka

I am surprised I am really enjoying the blush. I was afraid the color would be too light and the tiny glitter/sparkles would show on the face. Well, the sparkle doesn't show at all (just like [MENTION=21522]elegant-one[/MENTION] said, she'll never steer you wrong) and the color gives a lovely glow. I can be heavy-handed with blush, so it was nice that wasn't an issue with this blush. I put it all over the cheeks and then just a quick dab of a stronger color on the apples. Perfection.

elegant-one

I am surprised I am really enjoying the blush. I was afraid the color would be too light and the tiny glitter/sparkles would show on the face. Well, the sparkle doesn't show at all (just like @elegant-one said, she'll never steer you wrong) and the color gives a lovely glow. I can be heavy-handed with blush, so it was nice that wasn't an issue with this blush. I put it all over the cheeks and then just a quick dab of a stronger color on the apples. Perfection.

:flowers: :icon_cheers::kisskiss::cloud9::five::twirl:I think it's very flattering. I'm SO happy you love it dear!!!

Anneri

Okay, after all those endorsements from Anitascka, EO and boschicka I'm sold. My bank account will thank you all. Harumpf.

:flowers::twirl::pat::knuddel::angel::whistle:

lipstickaddict

I hope so!!! If anyone spies one online or at a store, please PM me...I wanted this one. I was taking mini-me to get her hair done and then for dinner after when it popped up.

The Chinese New Year Rouge G is up on Sephora Canada. Haven't looked on the US site but keep your eyes peeled!

elegant-one

So so GORGEOUS! Just love this packaging! The collection finally launched in Canada and I picked up both lipsticks and the blush. I'm in heaven! :eek:

This collection is perfect for you!!! The packaging as well as the shades are so pinky beautiful! You'll love them. The balls give my skin such a beautiful flawless look. Let us know what you think when you get your goodies :flowers:

SandraVB79

I received my blush and balls from Escentual, and also got the cutest Meteorites GWP set with it.

I am however disappointed in theblush packaging. It looks so cheap :-(

peanut

Finally got my balls and blush today from Nordstrom. No extra protection inside the package. No tissue, no paper, no cushion wrap. Those balls bounced around in that box for miles! Fortunately, they look OK and haven't been pulverized, but my blush is detached from its container. I'll have to figure out a way to glue it back since it's out of stock now. I like both products though so that's good.

katred

Specktra Bestie
The Chinese New Year Rouge G is up on Sephora Canada. Haven't looked on the US site but keep your eyes peeled!

On the Canadian website, it says the colour is Genna. I have her already and love her, but I don't need another one. Now I'm nervous about ordering

lipstickaddict

On the Canadian website, it says the colour is Genna. I have her already and love her, but I don't need another one. Now I'm nervous about ordering

Wierd! Was that last year's release? Perhaps give them a call to see if there is a mix up? They were selling last year's Bite Mauvember lipstick after this year's sold out which is a bit sneaky.

MACGirl13

I was going to pick up the Kiss Kiss lipsticks when they hit NM and Nordstrom, but I received a call from NM Friday and Nordstrom yesterday, that neither of the stores would be getting the Spring Collection. In fact, I was advised that here in Charlotte, both were closing the Guerlain counters. In fact, NM advised that they aren't even going to sell it on line. Anyone else hear this from their NM?

quieteyes

New User

Hi all,

Haven't posted here before, but I can confirm that the CNY Guerlain Rouge G is, in fact, Genna #28. I ordered it from Sephora Canada when it first popped up. It's on the box and on the case.

fur4elise

Hi all, Haven't posted here before, but I can confirm that the CNY Guerlain Rouge G is, in fact, Genna #28. I ordered it from Sephora Canada when it first popped up. It's on the box and on the case.
That makes it a skip for me! I just bought Genna last year and cannot justify a second tube of the same color...*sad face*

lipstickaddict

My first Kiss Kiss lippy arrived yesterday ( the pink one) and I lurveeeee it!!!!!!! The Happy glow blush and other lippy ( blossom) should come today. Plus I caved and ordered the new brush. Love this collection!

Monsy

I did get balls and these are the worst one so far when it comes how little there is and how much powder I had inside and on the puff. So many of them were crushed. I was so pissed. So nordstrom sent me replacement which is as bad. I also noticed some people complaining about the blush that it wasn't glued in the pan and it just fell out. Guerlain get your shit together for your luxury name and $$$ it is unacceptable

Latest posts