Guess who has an interview with MAC??? MEEEEEEEEEE....

professionaltart

good luck!
smiles.gif

MACattack

Did you wear all black when you went to turn in your resume? I'm questioning whether I should do this. I know people say you should... opinions?

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACattack
Did you wear all black when you went to turn in your resume? I'm questioning whether I should do this. I know people say you should... opinions?

Yes I did! Anything that will make them think, hey she looks like MAC-material : )
Hahah, but seriously, I thought I'd do whatever I could to make it look like I could fit in with their company. I'm sure that the MA's have some sort of discretion in deciding whether or not a resume is worth sending to HO. You dress for the part you want : )

Shannyn

Good Luck!! I really hope that all goes well!! I love your work so I know that you will do great. =)

sassy*girl

jeannaaaa! oh man, good luck! i'm crossing my fingers for you
greengrin.gif

do you mind me asking which one you applied to? 'cuz right now i don't really have a 'specific' ma that i 'know' when i go to the counters or stores, and who knows... maybe after you're interviewed i'll finally know someone!
winks.gif

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy*girl
jeannaaaa! oh man, good luck! i'm crossing my fingers for you
greengrin.gif

do you mind me asking which one you applied to? 'cuz right now i don't really have a 'specific' ma that i 'know' when i go to the counters or stores, and who knows... maybe after you're interviewed i'll finally know someone!
winks.gif

thanks!!!!!! i handed in my resume to The Bay counter at Square One. i didn't have enough courage to hand it in to the freestanding store. i was so surprised when they called because i had given up since it's been like 2 months since i handed in my resume.

yeah, for sure! if all goes well, that is. i'm keeping my fingers crossed : )
but then again, even though i handed it in to Square One, doesn't mean i'm guaranteed that location.

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanna
thanks!!!!!! i handed in my resume to The Bay counter at Square One. i didn't have enough courage to hand it in to the freestanding store. i was so surprised when they called because i had given up since it's been like 2 months since i handed in my resume.

yeah, for sure! if all goes well, that is. i'm keeping my fingers crossed : )
but then again, even though i handed it in to Square One, doesn't mean i'm guaranteed that location.

good luck again! ooh, there's always yorkdale.. sherway.. eaton centre.. haha. but that would probably be the most convenient location, huh? well anyway, i hope all goes well
thmbup.gif