guess who i was for halloween?

Arshia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
That looks incredible, amazing work! Can I ask how the staying power was on your arms/hands, or just in general?

The pigments held on really well except for towards the end.. in the last picture i actually started to wipe off some of the makeup with a makeup wipe cuz i wanted to see if it would come off... the makeup also came off by my nose cuz i kept rubbing my nose..
smiles.gif

other than that.. it lasted a great 12 hours..

BTW I WAS POISON IVY! LOL

Jackie O

To be honest, I have no idea lol! But I can say that you are absolutely gorgeous! You have the prettiest facial structure/features. And the contouring looks amazing. You seriously did a great job!

blackeneddove

Ooh until I read your comment I would've guessed Poison Ivy too.. I love all the different colors you used, the contouring is fabulous.. seriously, this is amazing!

zombierotic

I was gonna say the she-hulk and that was with no insult intended and i simply didn't think of poison ivy but as everyone is saying poison ivy im going with poison ivy now
greengrin.gif
Either way thats fab makeup n alot of greeeeen

Looks great, I'd have guessed an Orion slave girl from StarTrek. Not just because of the green skin, but because of the gold tones ribbon you have wraped.