Guilty Pleasures...

Tinkerbell4726

So I haven't seen this thread but if by chance there is one please let me know. I'm curious to know what your guilty pleasures are, or at least something that makes you happy but your not so inclined to share with people you know.

Mine for sure are:

Prince Music (80's era, nothing recent.I get made fun of by my boyfriend lol)

Gossip sites (I check these at LEAST 5 times a day!)

Vince Vaughn (MmM 6'5ft of Sexy!)

Ehh pretty much any 80's music. Come on Eillen, Safety Dance, Whip it, the cheesier the better!!!!

So ladies and gents, what kind of things are a source of hidden happiness for you?

kimmy

listening to adema...
wtff.gif

User35

the twilight series...esp. Edward !!! omg I feel like a 15 year old obsessing over him but holy crap is he fine !

cleaning my ears out with a qtip..i know you're not supposed to put it in your ear canal buuuut it feels so good.

teddy grahms are the shizz. Chocolatey Chip and Banana!

cleaning products for my house...i love buying new toilet and like shower cleaning stuff...whenever i see the commercials Im like "oooh I gotta try that out"

and pretty much anything pink and sparkly..I love it.

bigsexyhair

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieR429
the twilight series...esp. Edward !!! omg I feel like a 15 year old obsessing over him but holy crap is he fine !

cleaning my ears out with a qtip..i know you're not supposed to put it in your ear canal buuuut it feels so good.

cleaning products for my house...i love buying new toilet and like shower cleaning stuff...whenever i see the commercials Im like "oooh I gotta try that out"

HAHAH. I just watched twilight with my 14 year old sister and I felt like her age.. Squealing in my seat..

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:

haha Me too! whenever I am at target I always go to that section to see what else is there that I can try out.

Mcdonalds French Frys and sunflower seeds(bbq flavor!) are a few more!

BeccalovesMAC

mine are Corona's Trashy reality television like the Tool academy and the hills getting drunk molesting my man and not even remembering shit the next day lol

rosasola1

America next top model

Hardcore punk music.... ah! I friggen love it, but don't necessarily make it known =D

uh.... snicker bars... yum

and... antonio banderas! haha

rosasola1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
mine are Corona's Trashy reality television like the Tool academy and the hills getting drunk molesting my man and not even remembering shit the next day lol

bahah! I like molesting my man too! it's the funnest when he's not expecting nor wanting it! lol
graucho.gif

Makeup Emporium

Quote:

OMG...I actually went to see this with my mom and she loved it too!! Guess it makes everyone feel young again!
thmbup.gif

X4biddenxLustX

Mcdonald's vanilla ice cream cones. MMMM! Soft serve ice cream.

Frozen dinners.

Buying cute bras and undies.

Having my hair/head played with, like getting my hair brushed or my head rubbed. There have been times where I have asked my female friends to brush my hair or if there sitting behind me play with my hair for a good half hour. Too bad it doesn't feel relaxing when I brush it myself =[ boo.

Driving fast in cars. Excites me sooo much. Especially when starting to speed up out of nowhere.

kittykit

Quote:

lol.gif

I do the same! I make sure I only do it in the bathroom... *LOL*

nelyanaphonexia

I agree with some of the earlier posts: Twilight/Edward, molesting my man and cube wine.
winks.gif

Flavored Vodka. Yummm....especially when it's mixed with a fruity diet soda. My current fav is Finlandia Wild Berry Fusion Vodka with Diet Cherry 7up.

Sci-Fi shows. My Dh has corrupted me. But I'm enjoying it.
winks.gif

I agree with Edward Cullen and Twilight.
th_DANCE.gif
I feel like I'm a teen again. I like to read twilight/watch the movie to take a break from the mundane drone of every day life. Especially when every day life consists of reading overly wordy "scholarly" art history articles...

Nine Inch Nails/Trent Reznor. Yumm.times.a.billion.
th_drool.gif
winkiss.gif

Apples and Ricecakes. I love both foods. I could eat them forever and not get tired. Especially if the apples were all different species and had cinamon sprinkles on them. Yummy, but not as yummy as Trent Reznor.
winks.gif

mtrimier

I will join team Edward!

Mine are:
mcd's chicken nuggets (i like to call them nuggiitoooos
tong.gif
)
the sales threads here
peach jelly bellys
cadbury's creme eggs
guinness
flavored "martinis" and beverages with umbrellas
downloading music

leenybeeny

Eating condensed milk out right of the tin

Speas

Ruffles Original Potato Chips every time I sit down to read a book - like Pavlov's dog.. I open a book and my mouth starts to water.. it's bad!

Vampire novels.. I loved Anne Rice's series, loved Twilight and just ordered the Sookie Stackhouse series

Buying scrapbook supplies - that I barely use!

Big Mac with Extra Sauce, or if I feel like being healthier - a cheeseburger dressed like a big mac with exra sauce (ha!)

my crackberry

napping as much as possible

Duncan Hines Chocolate frosting

Deep Forest - I don't know *anyone* else who listens to this crap

Smelling my dogs paws - they smell like popcorn
winks.gif

Oh, there are *so* many more

widdershins

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
Eating condensed milk out right of the tin

Speas

Ruffles Original Potato Chips every time I sit down to read a book - like Pavlov's dog.. I open a book and my mouth starts to water.. it's bad!

Vampire novels.. I loved Anne Rice's series, loved Twilight and just ordered the Sookie Stackhouse series

Buying scrapbook supplies - that I barely use!

Big Mac with Extra Sauce, or if I feel like being healthier - a cheeseburger dressed like a big mac with exra sauce (ha!)

my crackberry

napping as much as possible

Duncan Hines Chocolate frosting

Deep Forest - I don't know *anyone* else who listens to this crap

Smelling my dogs paws - they smell like popcorn
winks.gif

Oh, there are *so* many more

You'll LOVE the Sookie books! They're one of my favorite vampire series. Have you seen True Blood? I would also recommend the Mercy series by Patricia Briggs. She's a shapeshifting coyote mechanic who kicks ass!

I like smelling my cat Popo's fur. She smells like dust in a good way.

I like stickers, too. I have a huge sack of Japanese flake stickers that are sushi and little pigs...no idea what I'm gonna do with them but I keep buying more!