Gulfport, MS CCO (Prime Outlets) *CLOSED*

jazm1n3s

Re: Gulfport, MS CCO (Prime Outlets)

I passed by this CCO last weekend. They had a lot of stuff from the Hello Kitty collection. They had:

Lipstick: Cute ster, Fashion mews, Fresh Brew, and Most Popular - all from HK. They also had Lollipop Loving and Night Violet mattene.

Lipglass: 4 of tri-color lipglasses from Sugarsweet, 2 from Stylistic collection, 5-6 Cremesheen glosses (no boy bait or ever so rich), Like Venus dazzleglass, and couple more.

Blushes: Sweet as Cocoa, Flirt & Tease, X-rocks, Fashion Frenzy, Honour, and a lot more that i can't remember. No HK blushes.

MSFs: They still had Blonde, Brunette, Refined, and couple others. No Perfect Topping.

Eyeshadows: The only new colors i saw was Et tu Bouquet and Of Summer from Rose Romance. They also had both HK pallette and the Smokey Eye palette from 2008 Holiday Collection.
No new pigments as far as i can remember.

TLCs: Popster, Pink Fish, and i think one more.

I didn't see anything from Style Warrior, but they said that they got a new shipment in the back, but just haven't put them out yet.

CajunFille'

I went to the CCO today. Here what they have...
Pigments- Mega Rich, Circa Plum, Jardin Aires, Your Ladyship, Mauvement, Spiritulize, Blonde's Gold, Melon, Royal Flush, Antique Green, Gold Stroke, Vintage Gold, Cocomotion, Smoke Signal, Pink Bronze, Off the Radar, Lark About, Bell-Bottom Blues.

MSF- Blonde, Brunette, Perfect Topping, Refined

Grand Duo Blushes- Moon River, Light Over Dark, Earth To Earth

Powder Blushes- Fashion Frenzy, Eversun, Strada, X-Rocks, Angel, Blooming, Flirt & Tease, Sweet As Cocoa

Cream Blushes- Cherry & Pleasureful

Palettes- Graphic Garden, Fresh Cut, Holiday '08 Cool & Classic, Holiday '07 Warm

Paint Pots- Quite Natural, Moss Scape, Rollickin', Green Stroke, String Along

Brushes- 224 Stylistic, 129SH, 318, 134, 150, 162, 187, 181, 183,185, 189, 188, 184, 191, 192, 202, 204, 205, 206, 212, 306, 231, 242, 249, 252.

They had lots of lipsticks, including Viva Glam V, and lots of lipglosses.
I also saw 25+ eyeshadows with lots of Matte shades. The manager also said that they would be getting a new shipment in 2 weeks. I'll be going back then.

CajunFille'

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking another shopping trip to the CCO on the 26th. I will post a detailed list of all of the e/s, l/g, and l/s I find, and update the list that is already posted. Can't wait to see what's new.

jazm1n3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunFille'
I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking another shopping trip to the CCO on the 26th. I will post a detailed list of all of the e/s, l/g, and l/s I find, and update the list that is already posted. Can't wait to see what's new.

Did you get to go to the CCO yesterday? I wonder what they have.

openexpression

Hi girls!

I went there last week and they had lots of new lip stuff. The had almost all of the 3D glosses...they had all 3 lipglasses from the Honey collection (She's a Star, Queen Bee, and Buzz). They had the Style Warrior and Fierce and Fabulous lipglasses from Style Warrior. They had all of the face powders from both Style Warrior and the Honey collection. They had all of the shadows from Style Warrior except for Bright Future. No new pigments...They had some of the blushes (mineralize) from Colour Craft. They had more paintpots: I remember Constructivist, Stringalong, Rollickin, Fresco Rose, Mosscape, Quite Natural. The last of the new stuff that I remember seeing is the Body stuff from Naked Honey...body wash, the stuff in the tin, and the lotion.

Also, they have a container at the register that they keep "onesies" in...you should check that out because you can find great stuff. I scored Cash Flow paint pot and Mercurial eyeshadow.

HTH!
greengrin.gif

Nicque

I have never been to this CCO. I hope to get there soon. I can't wait to see what it has and how much stuff there is in comparison to those where more people frequent.

euphrosyne_rose

Most of what you read in this thread is about the amount of stuff they have. I definitely don't ever count on getting my "basics" here b/c the stuff they have does change from time to time but they have some stuff that's been there awhile like the one Fafi quad, the Dame Edna and HK palettes and several lipsticks. The onesie ^ jar is awesome. You really can score good stuff if you take the time to dig. It's usually stuff they only had 1 or 2 of so they couldn't make a tester and put it out. I got a few e/s from it once that I had been looking for like Mylar, Deep Truth and Solar White!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicque
I have never been to this CCO. I hope to get there soon. I can't wait to see what it has and how much stuff there is in comparison to those where more people frequent.

Nicque

Thanks for replying. I do look forward to browsing at length. Hope there is something for the hubbie to do while I take my time.

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicque
Thanks for replying. I do look forward to browsing at length. Hope there is something for the hubbie to do while I take my time.

LOL, trust me... there's plenty of stores for the men. I believe there's a Nike outlet, Timberland and a few other places. Usually when I go with friends, we sort of arrive and spread out and meet in the middle. It's not nearly as big as the outlet mall in Destin, but it's pretty nice sized. The one in Destin is awesome. There's a CCO there too but last time I was there it wasn't that stocked. That was about 2 years ago though.

hawaii02

I didn't even know there was a CCO at Destin, when I went a few years ago
ssad.gif
Where is it there? PS the Gulfport store has their MAC stuff in the back of the store
smiles.gif

abbyquack

Ladies, I stopped by here today- pretty decent CCO! Pretty much everything that has been mentioned in the past few posts was here, but they also had:

-3 or 4 e/s palettes from Holiday (Magic, Mirth & Mischief)
-Neo Orange and Rock it Yellow PRO pigments
-2 MES from Colour Craft
-Brush sets from Magic Mirth & Mischief
-Style Warrior bronzers, e/s (tempting, the light color and night manoeuvers), 2 l/g (purple and brown one)
...Idk, there was just a lot of good stuff so if you haven't been here in a while, check it out
smiles.gif

ExquisiteImages

They still have a bunch of good stuff as mentioned above. They also have a few Dazzleglass and Cremesheen Lipgloss, Danger Zone Mineralize E/S, Mutiny Pigment. They were out of the Pink Fish and Popster Lip Conditioner though.

In my opinion, the Gulfport CCO seems as though they stock a lot now as compared to when they first opened about two years ago. Pretty good selections.

jazm1n3s

Ok, I went there yesterday, and here's what I remember:

Blushes: Angel, Sweet As Cocoa, Moon River, X-Rocks, Improvise, Cheek & Cheerful, Summer Rose, Blush of Youth, and couple more that's already been mentioned.

MSFs/Highlighters: Blonde, Brunette, Perfect Topping, Refined. (No Colour Craft MSFs), Honey Light, Golden Nectar

Lippies: Way to Love, Fresh Brew, Hue, Lollipop Loving, two viva glams, etc.

Lipglass: Cultureclash (it's also in spring forecast collection???), virgin kiss, sock hop, starlet kiss (from Heatherette), Roman Holiday dazzleglass, Steppin' out, all lipglasses from Colour Craft, some cremesheen glasses, etc.

Eyeshadows: Smoke & Diamonds, Henna, Mink & Sable, Of Summer, Et tu Bouquet, Silverthorn, Knight, Bitter, Tete a Tint, Expensive Pink, Magnetic Field, Femme Fi, Night Maneuvers, Vibrant Grape, Tempting, creme de miel, Grand Entrance, pink freeze, and a lot more. They also had odd bits and one more from colour craft, almost all mineralized shadows from holiday 09 (Midnight madness, Under Your Spell, It's a Miracle, etc. No Blue Sorcery)

Pigments: They had pretty good selections. They had Your Ladyship, Jardin Aires, Gold Mode, Blonde's Gold, Melon, Circa Plum, Mega Rich, Blackened Red, Cocomotion, Primary Yellow (this is pro pigment. They had 2 other pro colors too which i cant remember the name, but it's bright), Smoke Signal, Mutiny, etc. They also had 3 glitters. One of them is Aquamarine.

Palettes/Sets: Both Hello Kitty palettes, all 4 palettes from Holiday 09, 2 of lip sets from holiday 09, Tempting palette, some from holiday 09.

Others: Both bronzing powders from Style Warriors, Honey Skin Salve, Naked Honey Body wash, 165 brush, silver nail polish (didn't look at the name).

From Estee Lauder, I saw they had Peach Nuance blush that looks very similar to Ripe Peach. I think it swatched pretty similar too.

That's all I can remember on top of my head. Ask me if there's any specific product you want, maybe I can remember. Overall, they had pretty good selections HTH!
winks.gif

hawaii02

Just adding to what I saw using above list...

A lot of what was mentioned above still there..Bitter and Alum e/s, Memorabilia e/s, Mutiny and Vanilla pigments (there was an entire ROW of pigments along the top shelf), Bellbottom Blue pigment.

Lipglosses: a couple of glazes, Ensign, Cultureclash, etc

Lipsticks: Trimming Talk, New York Apple, Hue, etc

Dazzleglasses, two slimshines

carlycase

i'm going today i'll post when i get back and let yall know what goodies they have

jazm1n3s

carlycase, did you get to go to the CCO? I wonder what they have.