Gunmetal Girl - 2nd FOTD here

PopMusicChick87

Thanks! Lol, and I wish I could say my skin always looks that great, but nooope!
greengrin.gif

elegant-one

Ah yeah, I agree with everyone else: you are so darn cute, adorable, sweet, beautiful, darling etc!

Beautiful smile & I love the lip color on you

MzzRach

This is absolutely gorgeous, and so are you. The greens are wonderful on you. Could your skin be more radiant?

photogeek

whoa- you have gorgeous skin (am so jealous of how smooth it looks)-- even if it was a good day, my skin didn't even look that good when I as 6, lol
and love the green, stila jade, mac humid and urban decay mildew might be interesting to you (am green dork.)
anyway, welcome back to the fotd world
smiles.gif

meg

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by photogeek
whoa- you have gorgeous skin (am so jealous of how smooth it looks)-- even if it was a good day, my skin didn't even look that good when I as 6, lol
and love the green, stila jade, mac humid and urban decay mildew might be interesting to you (am green dork.)
anyway, welcome back to the fotd world
smiles.gif

meg

And thanks for the suggestions, I might have to pick those up!

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
Your skin is AMAZING!

Thank you! I try really hard to take good care of it, though it doesn't always look so clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy4205
hey! you're on the jjb, I remember how gorgeous you are!

Aww, you're sweet! What's your sn on there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac MaMa
You're are so damn adorable!

Thank you, hun, you're so nice!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
Cute look, i love the lip color! and sorta OT but you seriously look just like Christina Milian!

Thanks bunches, and I'll definitely take that as a compliment, she's gorgeous. :p