Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have a baby boy called....

user2

Moses!

Yikes!
eeksign.gif

Moses Martin??

Apple and Moses Martin??
Sound like sect founders to me!
rofl.gif

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/14408/

Corvs Queen

Moses is a hell of a lot better than Mortimer. That's a name that they had considered. Thank God for Moses!!!

depecher

Mortimer?!! Oh, my God! These people *seriously* need to think of what hell they are putting their kid thru with an unusual name. I seriously do NOT understand celebrities and the names they give their children.

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamchristopher
heh. I think Mortimer is better. Reminds me of the original Sims.
hahaha mortimer goth.

omg me too... I <3 the sims

IslandGirl77

Yeah Moses is alot better than some other strange name they could of thought of. Mortimer reminds me of some old man! LOL Ha, and I love Sims aslo, I have it on my computer.

mspixieears

Did you know that Mickey Mouse's original name was Mortimer?

I dunno...I can think of worse names, for instance, I'd be suing if I were Sir Bob/Paula Yates/Michael Hutchence's kids. But hey, the 2 responsible for the names are dead...at least I don't think Bob had a hand in naming them.

Perhaps Apple & Moses can use their middle names later on in life as their given names? Paul McCartney does! His first name is James, iirc.

lovejam

I wish I could say those are the stupidest names I've ever heard a celebrity choose for their kids, but I can't. Definitely up there, though.

Also, what an egomaniac Gwyneth is, naming her son after a song that somebody wrote about her. Pretentious and self-absorbed. Gotta love those Hollywood actresses.
lol.gif

LuvBeMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamchristopher
heh. I think Mortimer is better. Reminds me of the original Sims.
hahaha mortimer goth.

i dont like him (mortimer goth)

Latest posts