Gym bag makeup?

iheartangE

Hello again ladies and gents!

What makeup/skincare/body products should I keep in my gym locker? I'll only have maybe 20 minutes to wash/freshen up/beautify in between working out (it's a class-for credit!) and leaving for my next classes (I'm a college student) so I was wondering what things ya'll use to soothe, clean, de-odorize, and look pretty??

Any help is greatly appreciated-thank you all in advance, lovelies!!

xxprettyinblkxx

i know exactly what you mean...i have a cardio class before one of my other classes and i'll maybe get 15mins to change and freshen up...here are a few sites i found that may help you, they gave me some good advice for post-workout makeup/freshen up

Quick Makeup for the Gym | Makeup Tips | Beauty Tips

How to Freshen Up Fast After Working Out

also, about a month ago i saw Bobbi Brown on either the Today Show or Good Morning America and she gave some good advice for post-workout makeup but i couldnt find a video for that shows airing :-(

anyway, hope those sites help :)

abbey_08

tinted moisteriser for after? maybe some dry shampoo that you can spritz in to freshen up your hair.

Sanayhs

I'd shower and do regular skin care, than use tinted moisturiser or powder foundation (something easy), mascara, a quick swipe of blush and a pigmented lipgloss. It's fast and effective.

Girl about town

i have to go to the gym when my son is in nursery and i don't have much time to wash hair etc, i have a body shower some deodorant some spray body moisturiser and use a facial wipe on my face, apply my usual foundation some lipgloss blush and mascara, freshen up hair with some dry shampoo et voila ready to go|!!!!