H i P Saucy!

Eye<3Colour

so getting ready to go shopping and thought id post h i p eotd number 2
smiles.gif
this one is used with saucy. its a coppery orange and bronzy brown. 2 down, 3 more to go!! lol

saucy11135614795.JPG

saucy21135614814.JPG

saucy31135614831.JPG

saucy41135614850.JPG

381930393_l.jpg

381942608_l.jpg

i am totally in love w/this loreal line. im so wanting to get the rest of the eye shadow duos!!

prppygrl69

oh wow thats awesome espically with your eye color great blending i love this look and the lips r hot too!

Eye<3Colour

thanks! i think ive found my new fave. e/s color. and shocker, its not even mac!! is that even legal? lol!!

Ms. Z

L'Oreal HIP - Saucy

I didn't buy this one because it reminded me of the MAC Say Yeah! Do they look similar to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye<3Colour
thanks! i think ive found my new fave. e/s color. and shocker, its not even mac!! is that even legal? lol!!

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
I didn't buy this one because it reminded me of the MAC Say Yeah! Do they look similar to you?

hmm, sorry i dont have that one , and don't remember what it looks like
th_dunno.gif

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreTTyAnGeL
ohhh lovely! i saw this duo, but thought it looked like some mac shadows i already owned

smiles.gif
i dont have a big mac e/s collection, and have missed out on alot of them. my guilty pleasure with mac is lipglass. although slowly im getting my e/s collection growing.

colormust

OMG... i love this look and the color is amazing. i cant seem to fine the H I P line here....i looked yesterday at Target....

your beautiful : D

Latest posts