HA!!! WE HAD IT FIRST!!!! MAC PREVIEWS SUMMER 2005

matthea

I love them!! When are the exact release dates? If someone posted already, I'm sorry!
Love them! I also just adore the photography they use!

V2LUCKY

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh EVERYTHING looks soooooooooooooooo pretty, I need to figure out a way to get some money. maybe I'll sell my kidney on Ebay or something, that'll get me a good amount of $$$ right?

I hate when there's so much in a collection I like. 2 or 3 things is ok with my wallet but wanting everything puts it on strike.

but thanx for the post! Do you see how excited you got everyone? There's already 3 pages for this post.

MacLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemeng
I think I am gonna spend a lot of money for those fluidlines. Thanks

Fluidline is my new addiction. I have a feeling I will spend most of my money on the new ones.

banana

I'm actually glad that there will be some more neutral pigments. The brighter colours just aren't worth buying for me because I don't use them as often. I know enough not to judge pigments before seeing them in person but the middle one looks too much like tan (which I already have), like light one might be too yellow but the dark one looks promising. Hopefully it will be a coco beach/chocolate brown hybrid that is safe for eyes.

Krystle

ooohhhh la la!!! i cant wait. this is the first ive heard of sunshrine...when does that come out?

has anyone figured out what the shiny pots are?

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantMAKEUPmyMIND
I can't wait to see these IRL. I've been trained to go to MAC on the first day so I can actually GET some of the LE items. I wonder what shades the Lipglasses are.

I'm learning that now. LOL