(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Shars

Wait, has any one seen that Guerlain Poudre de Soie highlighter pop up stateside as yet? I need to make sure I keep money for that lol. I can't remember when we heard it'd be out.

rainyday

Wait, has any one seen that Guerlain Poudre de Soie highlighter pop up stateside as yet? I need to make sure I keep money for that lol. I can't remember when we heard it'd be out.
Isn't that one only exclusive to UAE and Asia? I heard it sold out quick back in February. Never saw news that it was going to release in the states.

mkoparanova

Isn't that one only exclusive to UAE and Asia? I heard it sold out quick back in February. Never saw news that it was going to release in the states.
It was supposed to be but then it appeared in two stores in the UK (I'm not sure about the rest of Europe) and someone here said, that it's going to be released in the USA in the summer.

rainyday

It was supposed to be but then it appeared in two stores in the UK (I'm not sure about the rest of Europe) and someone here said, that it's going to be released in the USA in the summer.
Oh wow, sounds great! Info on it is so limited, thanks for letting me know :)

Prettypackages

I'm going to try and watch the BB website more closely now since this was so random and I'll be sure to shout it to the rooftops on here if I see it again

Coolness!
Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

Wore it today! I am in love. And my new fluffy fan brush!
I forgot to buy the ecot tools brush. which one did you get?

Medgal07

Isn't it though

LOL You snooze you lose!
werd.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

Wore it today! I am in love. And my new fluffy fan brush!
That's awesome!!! Which brush did you end up buying??