(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Twinkle_Twinkle

I would love to see a swatch of Plum. Please
amuse.gif
I don't have it! It's the one Shimmerbrick I don't own.
crybaby.gif

Medgal07

Quote: Originally Posted by Yazmin
I added Kevyn Aucoin's Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting to my collection. This is going to be really pretty mixed with moisturizer or foundation. Makes it even harder to decide which liquid highlighter I will take on my next vacation.
yes.gif

You know I recently purchased Chanel's Soleil Tan de’ Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid, Sunkissed and
OMG---I've been adding it to my Chanel Perfection Lumiére Velvet Foundation and it give the most gorgeous
luminosity to my skin---I absolutely love. I don't know what took me so long to try it. Prior to this I was either
adding Charlotte Tilbury's Wonderglow Beauty Flash Primer to my foundation or putting it on top of my
foundation because putting it directly on my skin would break me out. It gave a pretty finish but nothing close to
Sunkissed. I need to give my Tom Ford Fire Lust Skin Illuminator (Shimmering Peach-pink) some love.
I prefer that in my foundation too. So many products, so little time!!!

Please let me know how you like KACS Liquid Lightening when you use!!!
girlhaha.gif
Not that I need another
one-----I'm just asking for research purposes!!!

jenise

[COLOR=0000FF]   You know I recently purchased Chanel's Soleil Tan de’ Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid, Sunkissed and[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   OMG---I've been adding it to my Chanel Perfection Lumiére Velvet Foundation [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]and it give the most gorgeous[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   luminosity to my skin---I absolutely love.  I don't know what took me so long to try it.  Prior to this I was either[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   adding Charlotte Tilbury's [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Wonderglow[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Beauty Flash [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Primer to my foundation or putting it on top of my[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   foundation because putting it directly on my skin would break me out.  It gave a pretty finish but nothing close to[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Sunkissed.   I need to give my Tom [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Ford [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Fire Lust[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Skin Illuminator (Shimmering Peach-pink) some love.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I prefer that in my foundation too.  So many products, so little time!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Please let me know how you like KACS Liquid Lightening when you use!!! [/COLOR]:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]Not that I need another[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  one-----I'm just [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]asking for research purposes!!![/COLOR]
I bought Sunkissed two weeks ago on a whim and haven't stopped using it! It's so gorgeous!!

Subparbrina

Is Becca pressed highlighter in Moonstone as intense as Opal? Opal is pretty much my hg highlighter but I still want to try something lighter colored. I'm worried Moonstone won't have the same reflective effect/shimmer that I love.

jenise

Is Becca pressed highlighter in Moonstone as intense as Opal? Opal is pretty much my hg highlighter but I still want to try something lighter colored. I'm worried Moonstone won't have the same reflective effect/shimmer that I love.
Yesssss it is

Medgal07

I bought Sunkissed two weeks ago on a whim and haven't stopped using it! It's so gorgeous!!
Jenise I haven't either.
friends.gif
I'm glad it's permanent or I would have a few backups. I think they need to work on the packaging---I'm always afraid of pouring too

much out. At any rate, this stuff is GOLDEN!!!!

Twinkle_Twinkle

No, it's not as intense. It's a softer look.

stephshopaholic

On me it's more subtle simply because it blends into my skin more but it gives a similar shine to the cheekbones

montREALady

They have a highlighter called Mermaid something or other that was mentioned way way back in this thread that I have my eye on. It has green iridescence.

Also, I'm pleased to announce that Cindy-Lou and I are going steady.
Oooh, green!

LOLLL! I'm glad to hear it, she's gorg. On my list...still. Ordered an NYX one called Enigmatic this morning. We'll see how that goes. They had 30% off today on their website.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Oooh, green!

LOLLL! I'm glad to hear it, she's gorg. On my list...still. Ordered an NYX one called Enigmatic this morning. We'll see how that goes. They had 30% off today on their website.
Yeah I am trying to get my cart up to $25 for free shipping. It's like the one thing that will push you over that mark is sold out… That might be a sign not to bother. I'm doing so well with my low-buy. I haven't bought makeup in DAYS! I think it's been a full week. I'm gonna stay strong.