(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

smileyt06

Artist couture mermaid fantasy
624e895b_image.jpeg

Jest and Smut

I feel so inadequate! My stash is so puny! MAC Lightscapade (my fave of the bunch) MAC ccb Hush (nearly invisible and not really worth the effort imo) MAC Emphasize (too stark white but also really sheer? Haha, highlighters are so not my strength) NYX Wonder Stick in universal. I also have a decade old Wet N Wild powder, when it was still in the white square packaging :X I really want MAC Accentuate. The Color Pop ones look great too.

Erica53094

Wow that's the collection! My fav is Benefit's High Beam or The Balm's Mary Lou Manizer. I have oily/acne prone skin and have no problem w it! I also have... Nyx Narcissistic Revlon Skinlights Smashbox Prism Laura Mercier illuminating tinted moisturizer. I use as a highlighlighter. Wet n Wild Hollywood Boulevard Wet n Wild Pink Champagne Wet n Wild Bronzer Reserve Your Cabana works as a highlighter for my fair skin Stila All Over Shimmer Duo in Kitten Becca Shimmering Skin Perfect Opal liquid Maybelline LE blush Stage Glow Revlon LE Pure Confection Physicans Formula Eyebrightener Natural Eyeliner Clinique Fresh Bloom All Over Illuminating Powder in Amaryllis Revlon Highlighter in Peach Glow MAC MSF soft and glow MAC maleficent powder MAC Taupe Shape Estee Lauder Satin Bright Physicians Formula happy booster glow & mood powder translucent Revlon LE feelin' flirty pink d'lush Revlon Starlight face & body shimmer pink illusion Isadora Snow Glow Powder

stephshopaholic

My highlighter collection as of now: Becca Opal pressed Becca Moonstone pressed Becca Blushed Copper Wet n wild Hollywood Boulevard Wet n wild Rose Champagne Colourpop Spoon Colourpop Monster Colourpop Hippo Colourpop Smoke n whistles The Balm Mary Lou Manizer The Balm Cindy Lou Manizer Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette Urban Decay Illuminated Urban Decay Aura Artist Couture Mermaid Fantasy Guerlain perles 00 blanc Guerlain perles Clair MAC Maleficent Beauty Powder Illamasqua cream color Surge (it's silver but sheered out it gives a nice shine to the cheekbones) I think that's it but I might have more I'm not sure.

bwella

I love the Kevin Aucoin celestial powder, but I'm looking for something similar but darker. It has a tendency to look a little ashy on me when I have a tan and a bit of bronzer on. Subtle and no obvious glitter, any suggestions?

DILLIGAF

I was in Target and on a whim purchased the Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity Bronzer in Goddess. It's a highlighter to me and I don't see how anyone can use a product that shiny as a bronzer. It's a very pretty color but the compact is broken. I have to take it back for an exchange. The brush in the package is actually soft. I'm pleasantly surprised. I'm going to take a look and see if it comes in other colors.

pinkcrush

I was in Target and on a whim purchased the Sonia Kashuk  Chic Luminosity Bronzer in Goddess. It's a highlighter to me and I don't see how anyone can use a product that shiny as a highlighter. It's a very pretty color but the compact is broken. I have to take it back for an exchange. The brush in the package is actually soft. I'm pleasantly surprised. I'm going to take a look and see if it comes in other colors.
Swatch???

gemmel06

Wow all of these collections sound so impressive! I am going to go through mine and list them here as soon as I can

montREALady

I was in Target and on a whim purchased the Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity Bronzer in Goddess. It's a highlighter to me and I don't see how anyone can use a product that shiny as a bronzer. It's a very pretty color but the compact is broken. I have to take it back for an exchange. The brush in the package is actually soft. I'm pleasantly surprised. I'm going to take a look and see if it comes in other colors.
Do you have the bronzer/highlighter duo? I'm curious to know if the bronzer in there is the same as Goddess since I have it (though never opened it). Yeah you hate shiny bronzers! I like them. I just like bling period
blush-anim-cl.gif

YarahFlower

Was in ulta a ran across this...looks similar to LG GH!
9e103fd8_20150601_163545.jpeg
[@]DILLIGAF[/@] [@]SassyWonder[/@] [@]jenise[/@] [@]montREALady[/@] [@]Prettypackages[/@] [@]Medgal07[/@] [@]elegant-one[/@]

Medgal07

Hehe. I like Indiscretion. Wore it for the first time today. Very understated but still very much visible. It's definitely a different feel to my other highlighters. I kept applying more thinking, "Where are you, sir? I need you to speak more loudly!" Lol. I do like it though and it lasted all day.

It's the darn Chic Luminosity one!!! I could not for the life of me remember. I'm back on the island now so I'll have to send my sister looking for it if I can convince her lol.

I like Chestnut my first MAC l/l and used it quite a bit but find it's too overpowering for lighter colours. I think it's just that it is very pigmented so it influences the lip colour. I much prefer Cork and use it more than Chestnut now.
Hmmmm. I swatched it but wasn't convinced that I needed it. I picked up Crisp Whites instead. I wanted more peachy goodness but it wasn't translating to my skin like that.
sigh.gif

YES! Sometimes understated is absolutely called for!

Quote: Originally Posted by xfarrax

I knew I read this thread, I found myself looking at that Chanel illuminator today knew it was a recommendation from somewhere
tong.gif
, I've been using the wonderglow loads so much so I've used over a half already, have u tried the Mac lustre drops I know I have some kicking about somewhere? but not sure how good they are. Will definitely be getting the Chanel sometime this month trying to space out my beauty purchases so I feel less guilty.
I have used the MAC Lustre Drops and they just don't translate on my skin, mixed with foundation the way that Chanel Sunkissed does. I have MAC Barbados Girl,
Pink Rebel and Sun Rush. You MUST get Chanel Sunkissed---it's life changing!!!!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Anyone using the Becca SSP (liquid) in Opal in various ways, specially those of deeper hues and specifically mixed in or under foundation? I teetering between Opal and Moonstone and Opal is darker but it seems to be more metallic and reflective and Moonstone seems a little more sheer but I can't entirely tell from swatches and I'm trying to avoid Sephora trips, lol.