(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

montREALady

I want to get that theBalm Manizer Sisters palette! There are no Kohl's near me and I ain't paying shipping. When's the theBalm sale?

montREALady

Can I just say that looxi beauty Posh is GORGEOUS. I thought it would just be a typically white gold highlighter but I barely swiped my brush across it and ran it across my cheeks and I was glowing super ultra shiny amazingness no chunky glitter just pure glow seriously check it out. I think I found a new hg highlighter.
5617dee3_image.jpeg
Pictures don't do it justice
:eyelove:

Medgal07

I want to get that theBalm Manizer Sisters palette! There are no Kohl's near me and I ain't paying shipping. When's the theBalm sale?
wavey.gif
Hey Monte honey!!! They kind of show randomly on sale---now that I know you're looking I'll keep an eye out for you. I HATE paying for shipping too. I have to be almost desperate to cave & do it!!!

Medgal07

What's a good silver highlighter? I use MAC Pearl Blossom when I want that look but I want something more POW! thanks!
The only one that I have that might come a wee bit close to what I think you're looking for is limited edition & no longer in circulation. I wasn't familiar w/MAC PB so I
looked it up---so it's a beauty powder that you use as a highlighter instead of all over---is that right? It looks very pink to me.

Prettypackages

The only one that I have that might come a wee bit close to what I think you're looking for is limited edition & no longer in circulation. I wasn't familiar w/MAC PB so I
looked it up---so it's a beauty powder that you use as a highlighter instead of all over---is that right? It looks very pink to me.
is that the Chanel powder you're thinking of?

montREALady

[COLOR=EE82EE]   The only one that I have that might come a wee bit close to what I think you're looking for is limited edition & no longer in circulation.  I wasn't familiar w/MAC PB so I[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]   looked it up---so it's a beauty [/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE]powder that you use as a highlighter instead of all over---is that right?  It looks very pink to me.[/COLOR]
Yup. It's pink in the pan and silverish on my face. It's the only thing I have that isn't gold/bronze/copper.
[COLOR=EE82EE]   YESSSSS!   Chanel Camélia De Plumes Highlighting Powder, Platine 20 right?  It's pretty silver!![/COLOR]
I got looxi celestial which is supposed to be silvery I will swatch it when I get home and tell you just how silvery it is lol.
Thanks!!

Prettypackages

I was able to find mine in an airport duty free store at JFK in April!!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissElle12

I was just about to comment the same!
th_wink3.gif
OH Wow. I was just in NY and went through JFK. I only glanced in the Duty free store I saw. THey didn't have much. It looked it was only alcohol. I should have looked closer.

MissElle12

OH Wow.  I was just in NY and went through JFK.  I only glanced in the Duty free store I saw.  THey didn't have much.  It looked it was only alcohol. I should have looked closer. 
Depends on the terminal. Some have more than one duty free shop and each carry a different selection. Kinda overwhelming and confusing actually.