(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

boschicka

Thanks for answering my question! I hope it becomes part of the permanent line and can be purchased by itself in the future.

You can probably find it on Ebay for fairly cheap by itself. A lot of people buy the sets and then break them up to sell on Ebay. And I doubt you'll need to worry about fakes!

NaomiH

Can someone please swatch Becca Rose Gold and Rose Quartz? I'm trying to determine how similar they are. Thanks.

allthingsglam

Thank you so much. They are very pretty. The star is very pretty.

Is this artificial lighting? I would loooove to see it outside or near a window. If ever you have a chance of course. I checked out and called a couple places yesterday and no luck.
yes these pics were taken at night my camera acting up I believe it was online to buy I should have pick up some as Christmas present its a cute highlighter

BrittLuvsMakeup

Bobbi Brown's Sunset Glow and Telluride highlighters on sale at Macy's for $34.50!!!

Thanks for posting about it here! I came here to post the same but saw you already posted about it. I got an email from Macy's this morning about their 24 hour beauty sale and ordered both immediately! I've been wanting these highlighters for awhile now so it was nice to get them at a discount. I can't wait to finally get them, they were on my Sephora Loves list forever, even after they went out of stock, lol.

fur4elise

This needs a BUMP! Lots & lots of new highlighter goodness is out and coming out!!!

Smashbox x Casy Holmes - Available on Sephora
Smashbox-Casey-Holmes-Spotlight-Palette.jpg
(musingsofamuse)

New Cover FX Goodness
Halo, Blossom & Rose Gold Enhancer Drops
image.gif
(refinery - from CFX)

NARS Banc De Sable
NARS_BancDeSable2.jpg
(courtesy...me ;) )

ABH x Nicole Guerriero
anastasia_nicole-guerriero_002_palette.jpg
(temptalia)

Last edited:

Shars

This needs a BUMP! Lots & lots of new highlighter goodness is out and coming out!!!

Smashbox x Casy Holmes - Available on Sephora
View attachment 58948
(musingsofamuse)

New Cover FX Goodness
Halo, Blossom & Rose Gold Enhancer Drops
View attachment 58949
(refinery - from CFX)

NARS Banc De Sable
View attachment 58946
(courtesy...me ;) )

ABH x Nicole Guerriero
View attachment 58947
(temptalia)

I really like the Cover FX Blossom drops based on all of the swatches I've seen so far.

lipstickaddict

It really is. I had no plans to get it originally, but it blew me away when I saw it in store.

Now i just need Chanel Plisse de Lumiere to release in the US

Apparently it was briefly available online yesterday. Hopefully it makes a comeback and becomes more available in the USA! I can't remember when Canada had a Chanel launch that wasn't available in the States. It is such a gorgeous highlighter. I sincerely hope you can get your hands on it!

Monsy

It really is. I had no plans to get it originally, but it blew me away when I saw it in store.

Now i just need Chanel Plisse de Lumiere to release in the US

it was available yesterday very briefly and i was able to order it before it just disappeared of the site

Latest posts