Had to share this story with you...

GlammySammy

Wasn't sure where to put this so I just decided here?! Please move if theirs another place it should be lol

Today I was bored and decided I would try a new look.. esp since I'm just sitting around all Sunday evening...
So I break out one of my MAC quads and get to doing what I does and my worst fear happens..
OMG I freaking drop the quad! shattered! on the floor! the HARD floor!
So I screammmm! omg no0o0o0o this can't happen! These were my babies! My fave shadows even (Vex, Patina, Satin Taupe, and Club) I even yelled at my bf to get away because he foolishly thought he was going to help (lol poor guy..)
So I get down on the floor to examine the damage... and what do I find?!
NOT A SINGLE BROKEN SHADOW!
They all came completely out of the quad though
ssad.gif

Vex actually popped out of the silver pan completely but stayed compact in its little circle so I easily placed it back in and all is well.
I just had to share this with you ladies because well... who else would understand?!
th_dunno.gif

>>This has always been something that has scared me with any type of palette.. having the chance of losing ALL those shadows if dropped... I just travel so much it's hard to carry all the singles.. rock. meet hard place. hard place. meet rock.

Lyssah

I've dropped my quads and pans lots, never broken any (yet - touch wood). Lucky there was no damage to your favorite shadows.

I remember for my birthday one year my bf brought me a quad, I went to use it all excitedly and dropped Patina right next to the toilet bowl .. I was shattered. He brought me a new Patina the next day.

nychick1384

omg.gif
I would have had a heart attack! I hate dropping shadows you always have to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I'm glad all of your eyeshadow babies were ok
party.gif