Had to use my new goodies FOTD

V2LUCKY

*posted on MUA, sorry if you've already seen this*
My face has been weird with the new acne medication I'm using so that's why I haven't posted any FOTDs lately, but today my skin was ok.

purple_10_27_06.jpg

All MAC unless noted
Face:
Studio Fix Fluid NC25, Studio Fix NC30 lightly on top, Porcelain Pink MSF with Hundred Degrees pearlizer on top.
Eyes:
Bare Canvas paint, Lovely Lily piggie (wet with MM), Entremauve piggie (just got it today I HAD to use it), Sweet Lust e/s, Mancatcher e/s, and Ever Opal pearlizer and Maybelline Lash Expansion mascara
Lips:
Chromaliving chromeglass with Who's that Lady lipgelee on top.

BTW- Entremauve is just the purple I've been looking for, sooooo pretty, I swatched it on my hand and thought the texture was kinda weird but once I put in on my eye with a brush it turned out beautiful.

kimmy

you are so gorgeous! i love how you used Mancatcher, i've been seeking new wy to use it, and you have just shown me how
smiles.gif
and i must say that i am extremely envious of your brows, i've never seen a closeup or your eye makeup, and i was thinking that with an arch that perfect maybe they were drawn on at the ends, but man, you have got an amazing arch there!

mia88

Wow your eyebrows are just SLAMMIN!
greengrin.gif
Do you get them threaded or are you the artiste?
smiles.gif
Love your look too, and thanks for such a great detailed photo!

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
you are so gorgeous! i love how you used Mancatcher, i've been seeking new wy to use it, and you have just shown me how and i must say that i am extremely envious of your brows, i've never seen a closeup or your eye makeup, and i was thinking that with an arch that perfect maybe they were drawn on at the ends, but man, you have got an amazing arch there!

Nope not drawn in and thanks so much!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia88
Wow your eyebrows are just SLAMMIN!
greengrin.gif
Do you get them threaded or are you the artiste?
smiles.gif
Love your look too, and thanks for such a great detailed photo!

Yup, I do them myself. I don't think I would/could let anyone else mess with them, whenever I mess them up I get so mad at myself it's not even funny.