Hadn't seen this one before!

TheCollector

Here's a new one for ya!

Hello Kitty Mac Makeup Remover - eBay (item 200343908644 end time May-26-09 04:43:01 PDT)

Wonder whats in there??
poke.gif

Hello-Kitty-Mac-Makeup-Remover_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ31777QQihZ010QQitemZ200343908644QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVWQQsalenotsupported

ilovegreen

Also them putting it on a shelf doesn't make them look any better.
I wish these buyers would do a little research before bidding for items like this and lining the pockets of these fraudsters ! It's probably filled with water.
Damn shame !

TISH1124

^ it's like they have to know they are Fake...If they buy MAC they have to know these items were never sold......it seems like they just want them regardless...Hummm weird

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Ohhhh Cute.....Ok wow!

I know! My first thought was they were cute.... then wow! Can't believe they would just invent products to make into Mac Hello kitty
th_dunno.gif
Too bad MAC doesnt actually have any of these... I'd buy one!
tong.gif

splattergirl

me too of course... but this, I am afraid it would melt my face off... maybe I could use it to polish shoes or something just because packaging is cute
th_LMAO.gif

Candy Christ

I've seen sooo many of these, it's a shame because as everyone else said - they're cute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by splattergirl
me too of course... but this, I am afraid it would melt my face off... maybe I could use it to polish shoes or something just because packaging is cute
th_LMAO.gif

Maybe they do make good shoe polish...hmm.