haha :X My own words used against me

mac_obsession

So my daughter bf and I were talking the other night, and I turned around and was cooking, and all of the sudden I hear (out of the mouths of babes right?) oh shes such a WHORE! Im like OMG WHAT THE F? I come into the living room, and Im like wth did you just say? She turns around and said I said whore mommy...Im like where did you learn that word? Thats a very bad word!!
Shes like I dunno and puts her head down like she does when shes in trouble. Then she points at me. Im like WHAT!
She goes "I heard it from you mommy" Im like are you crazy I never said that, and she goes but mommy you always say you're a lipglass whore!
HEH...
I couldnt say shit.
Anyway thought Id share :p

Janice

rofl.gif
oops!

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

That is to funny!!!

I had something like that backfire at me.. My youngest son James, well at school they get these color cards, green being the best & red meaing the worst. Well I always told James if you ever get a red card thats an "ass whooping card" .. not that I spank him but to let him know thats a bad card and with that follows punishment. Well I went to pick him up from school one day and his friend and him were coming out of class and my son James said David got a red card .. and thats an ASS WHOOPING CARD!!! Yep it bit me in the butt.. I was embarrassed!

kimmy

aww. ha yah, i inadvertantly taught a little girl i used to babysit, how to say "dammit"

kids are too cute :]

mac_obsession

lol gotta love kids. They're like damn sponges. Anything you say is just absorbed and sucked in and remembered!!

One day I picked her up from camp and all the little boys were surrounding her, and one little boy says "ciao beautiful" and I looked at him like he was insane...He had to have heard it from his dad or tv or something...I just cant accept a 7 year old would say something like that. lol

she still spells out (incorrectly most of the time) things like jerk, ass, the Sh word, and the really bad F word!!

Lol I cuss way too much this kid is gonna walk around like a trucker!

Tessigrl

Hahahahahahaaaa, I don't have any kids yet but I know mine will be little sailors because I've been told I talk like one and it's so hard to change that when you have kids around, especially when they aren't yours and then the parents look at you like, I can't believe you just said that in front of my child hahahahaaaa

midnightlouise

Oh man, I know just what you guys mean! And I used to have the foulest mouth this side of the Mississippi to go along with it lol! I had to try to change my ways (I still curse alot in my head, and when I'm alone of course heh heh...) but they pick up on everything! Last year my oldest told my BIL he couldn't go camping with him because he was a pimp! WTF? LOL! My BIL is nothing like a pimp...kids are weird. (and I'm blaming that one on Daddy...)
greengrin.gif

martygreene

Heh. Reminds me of a friend of mine. Her brothers coached her to learn to speak, and so one day little toddler aged her waddles over to mom, tugs on her pant leg, looks mommy straight in the eye and says "Suck a donkey dick!" Now, mom was floored. Her little darling had learned to speak- and had a potty mouth!

orodwen

hehe, funny!

one late evening when i was grocery shopping i heard a little girl, somewhere around 3 yrs of age, exclaiming, "THUCK YOU! THUCK YOU!" when her parents (maybe grandparents?) wouldn't let her have something. they replied w/, "shh!" multiple times & i was in the other aisle busting a gut.
rofl.gif

fluffy.gif

Shawna

My husband (who is from a very conservitive catholic family) accused my sister of teaching my then 2 year old son the F word. My sister, who does swear like a sailor, was really mad and told him that she never swore around any kids because she is a teacher's assistant. My sister and son and I were downtown the day after the blowout and she was pushing his stroller. She tripped on a piece of cracked sidewalk and immediately said "Oh F*&#" She then turned to me and said "OMG, he did learn it from me, don't tell Mick" (my hubby) I've never let her live down the incident. Kids are like parrots though. They learn words that are said in a different tone of voice a lot faster than ones said in a regular tone. Usually when people swear, it's done in a loud angry voice, and kids just pick notice the bad words more than the good ones. I figure it's better that he learns them from me than from some other kid at school.

mac_obsession

hehe yeah, Shawna I so hear ya. I know sometimes Ill be like OH F!*$ and turn around and shes tsking at me. She came in to my room yesterday though and said mommy, Alex called me a fuckin bitch! I just looked at her like who is this child and where did she come from?
So I say to her, WHAT??? She repeats herself, and then says but I told his daddy on him. Im like good, but what exactly did you say to him, you didnt say the fnb did you? Shes like duh mommy of course not. I said F'n B words...I said ok, as long as you dont say grown up words to anyone else its ok that you just said it to me.
I was shocked cause usually she just says the letter it starts with...oh how they age so quickly...

I know the attitude comes from school...and the baby talk which actually irritates me more than cussing...

singinmys0ng

Quote:
mommy straight in the eye and says "Suck a donkey dick!" Now, mom was floored. Her little darling had learned to speak- and had a potty mouth

lmao!!!! i would serioulsy pee myself if i heard a little kid say that!!

Pink_minx

omg reminds me of my little 3 yr old cousin...hes around bad kids in the house so he learns these bad words and when he gets mad he will be like "shut the F up imma have mommy hit you" and he even says "daddy gonna kill you, you motha F'er" After hearing words like that coming out of his mouth i was just like omg. It is sooo bad I dont even wanna know what will happen when he goes to school if he acts like that. geesh

mspixieears

That was gold! Lipgloss whore - the only good whore to be!!! (Way to go mum!)

I can't resist posting my own example. SO is complaining that I have way too many girl things, in particular, bath and body products. I explain that it's nice to have a choice.

He showers the morning after this conversation, and I notice he smells fantastic, though different to the usual.

Me: wow, what did you use? you smell amazing? It's Neutrogena Rainbath shower gel isn't it? how come you used that, i thought you only use the hypoallergenic soap.
SO: Oh, I felt like a change...
Me: I'm sorry, did you just hear what YOU said? My my sounds remarkably similar to what I was trying to explain to you before...d'you wanna repeat that in case i heard wrong?
SO: *mumbles* felt like a change...
Me: oh is that so...?

Tickle torture ensued. And not much before he was lecturing me on not needing choice! He was pretty embarrassed. It was cute.