Hair Color Suggestions?

leenabutt

I need suggestions as to what color(s) I should dye my hair
smiles.gif

I prefer nothing out of the ordinary (no blues or pinks etc.) and high/low lights are just fine.

I have added two pictures below (click to enlarge). My hair is naturally curly but I tend to straighten it often
greengrin.gif

xsnowwhite

kind of agree w/ the above, although i'd do caramel highlights and keep your current allover color.

Btw, my hair is curly too but it always looks hideous so i straighten all the time. How'd you get yours to look so pretty?

leenabutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
kind of agree w/ the above, although i'd do caramel highlights and keep your current allover color.

Btw, my hair is curly too but it always looks hideous so i straighten all the time. How'd you get yours to look so pretty?

Thanks for the suggestion!

And what I do to get my hair like that (curly, right?) is after I take a shower, I let my hair air-dry (NOT ALL THE WAY THOUGH). Be sure it's still a little wet and if it isn't, wet your hands and finger comb your hair.

OH That's another thing. If you ever want to leave your hair curly, don't brush or comb it. Only finger comb it
smiles.gif

Okay so your hair is a little wet. Now take Garnier Fructis Curl Construct Mousse and run it through your hair (finger combing it through a bit). Once it's all in your hair, scrunch your hair. And there you go!
smiles.gif
I hope that helped
greengrin.gif

NikkiHorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestarsfall
I agree with the leave the current colour and get some like caramel or amber hilights...would look awesome

Same! I love that super-emo cut on you!

xsnowwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenabutt
Thanks for the suggestion!

And what I do to get my hair like that (curly, right?) is after I take a shower, I let my hair air-dry (NOT ALL THE WAY THOUGH). Be sure it's still a little wet and if it isn't, wet your hands and finger comb your hair.

OH That's another thing. If you ever want to leave your hair curly, don't brush or comb it. Only finger comb it
smiles.gif

Okay so your hair is a little wet. Now take Garnier Fructis Curl Construct Mousse and run it through your hair (finger combing it through a bit). Once it's all in your hair, scrunch your hair. And there you go!
smiles.gif
I hope that helped
greengrin.gif

thanks that helps tons! ill have to look for that stuff!

leenabutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
thanks that helps tons! ill have to look for that stuff!

No problem!