Hair color?

xlakatex

I've been thinking about dying my hair again, but I don't really know what color I want.
th_dunno.gif
My natural color is like a sandy dark blonde. What color do you think would look best? Here's a pic...Thanks in advance!
bimf5j.jpg
and another one...
egz69s.jpg

TUPRNUT

Well, I gotta say that the color your hair is in this picture really looks nice on you! But, if you're looking to change it up a bit - maybe add some auburn. Have fun!

xlakatex

Yeah I think auburn would be fun, but my skin has kind of a red undertone to it and I'm worried it might make it worse. :/

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlakatex
Yeah I think auburn would be fun, but my skin has kind of a red undertone to it and I'm worried it might make it worse. :/

Visualizing it, i think you'd be fine. Be aware that you'll have to change your makeup colors around your haircolor.

xlakatex

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
Visualizing it, i think you'd be fine. Be aware that you'll have to change your makeup colors around your haircolor.

Oh yeah, I didn't even think about that. I was kinda wanting to do blonde again, but i'm not sure what shade. I did platinum blonde during the summer but it didnt look all that great with my skin. Maybe like aubern but with blonde through it or something

TUPRNUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210

Sometimes I change my makeup JUST so that I have an excuse to by new makeup!!!
lol.gif