** Hair colour help.. again :) **

MAC_addiction<3

I am so bored with my hair lately and don't know what to do with it, its naturally brown but a slightly dif shade to the brown it is now so i have roots growing in that are quite obvious so at this stage i need to do something with it. I originally just wanted to go back to my natural colour and keep it like that but thats not an option as my hair is really long and my hair grows so slow it would take probably about 4 years! It seems to be really getting me down lately i just hate my hair so i need some ideas on what to do with it..i'm definetly keeping the length because its taken so long to grow it so i think i need to do something with the colour. Ive been wanting highlights but because my hairs dark brown i don't know what colour(s) to have. If i have blonde it often goes an orangey/brassy colour which i really dont want and i dont want a white blonde because i want it to look fairly natural. Can any one reccomend a good colour for highlights in dark brown hair? Pictures welcome
smiles.gif
& Ive added some pictures of my hair below to help but sorry theyre not very good! TIA!!! x

hair4.jpg
hair3.jpg
hair2.jpg
hair1.jpg
hair5.jpg

xsnowwhite

I have dark hair and when I highlight I get a caramel shade or just a lighter brown(my hair is almost black)

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
I have dark hair and when I highlight I get a caramel shade or just a lighter brown(my hair is almost black)

do you have a picture?

xsnowwhite

I think let me try & find one or at least one of a celeb that is similar

hair.png

ok that was my hair hwen it was highlighted I hope that helps a little. For refernce the bottom of my hair is my natural color so it isn't too drastic but a nice updated look.

Latest posts