HAIR CRISIS =.=" help me out

chubstar

Hey guys ive only newly joined this forum =] . So this is my FIRST post ever!!!
smiles.gif

KK soo.. my problem recently ive cut my hair short i used 2 have well lets say pretty LOONNNG hair , I mean it looks great i love it and all but like .. im so bored with it jst like i was with my long hair
as in i dont noe wat i can do with it as in style .. i was wondering if any of you guys can help/give tips ?? im only a highschool student so yeah =) somthing simple but somthing nice
thmbup.gif

Hmm.. Do yu guys want my b4 and afta pics ?? if yu do comment xD cbb to take any right now

Edit:
Okai well if yu say so .. I look realli screwd over xD
Before
Me2.jpg

After
Me1-1.jpg

Now ( i bleached my hair liek super blonde like 1 or 2months afta i cut it and this pic is pretty recent xD)
MEnewhairxD.jpg

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubstar
Hey guys ive only newly joined this forum =] . So this is my FIRST post ever!!!
smiles.gif

KK soo.. my problem recently ive cut my hair short i used 2 have well lets say pretty LOONNNG hair , I mean it looks great i love it and all but like .. im so bored with it jst like i was with my long hair
as in i dont noe wat i can do with it as in style .. i was wondering if any of you guys can help/give tips ?? im only a highschool student so yeah =) somthing simple but somthing nice
thmbup.gif

Hmm.. Do yu guys want my b4 and afta pics ?? if yu do comment xD cbb to take any right now

Definitely post some pix so we can give some suggestions
winks.gif
!

kimmy

you can always curl it
winks.gif
when my hair was that length i used to take little strands and curl them with my fingers then pin them up with a bobby pin and do that about a million times so it was like a bunch of little swirly bits. that was pretty qucik and easy and everyone liked it, so you might give that a try too
greengrin.gif