Hair cut dillema

Spam.n.Rice

So I am moving back to Seattle this saturday and I'm really need a haircut since the last time I trimmed it was over three months ago. I was thinking of getting bangs again but I'm unsure whether to get the side sweeping ones again or to go for a different kind. Here's a pic of how my hair currently looks like when straightened:

194918141_l.jpg

hahaha please excuse my facial expression...I did this for my myspace profile. :p

I was going to put links of possible hair styles I was looking at but they're not working at the moment. I will put them up later though. Anyways, can anybody please give me any suggestions on what will flatter me?

Shawna

I think it would be really cute if you had layers framing your face. Have you gotten it cut yet? Post pics if you did.

Spam.n.Rice

Thanks Shawna for your input....I finally got it cut yesterday and just razor cut it with bangs and layers framing the face. Here's a pic of it...it's not the best but I'm still trying to learn how to style it.
smiles.gif

Shawna

That's really cute. You have beautiful shiny hair. I love how razor cutting gives volume and texture. If you try a wax or texture paste, it will really show off the layers. Thanks for posting a pic. I was wondering if you got it cut or not.

Spam.n.Rice

Yes I really love razor cutting too....I like it a lot better than just "cutting" it....it's just not the same.

Hmmm....I should invest in some wax then. I have Bed Head's Rockstar spray wax but it seems to only add volume to it. Can you please rec. me a good (but reasonably priced) wax?
smiles.gif

Oh yeah and no prob on posting the pic. I'm just happy you gave me your input!
smiles.gif

Shawna

Ohhh, I'm a hair product junkie. My husband freaks out because he can't understand why I need 20 different types of product. I tell him it all depends on the look I am going for, but he doesn't buy it. My mom has her hairdressing license so we get product for wholesale. I don't know how $$ these would be otherwise. That said, I can tell you that you only need a small amount of wax, and a container will probably last a year. My faves for wax are Kenra grooming pomade #4 or Head Games green with envy styling pomade. These add shine and texture with a light to medium hold. For a stiff, but matte hold, I like Goldwell Mello goo extreme, and Matrix Dirty Trix clay. I swear your hair wouldn't move in a tornado with the Matrix stuff. I have also heard that Garnier Fructis makes an inexpensive pomade that is good, but I have never tried it. Probably for your hair I would recommend the wax. That way you would keep the shine and just be able to create textured pieces. Sorry for the long winded reply. You have hit upon my other love. I talk about hair like I talk about MAC
eyelove.gif
Let me know how you make out.

Latest posts