BEFORE:
DSC06061.jpg

DSC05695.jpg

AFTER:
DSC06148.jpg

DSC06140.jpg

DSC06134.jpg

DSC06123.jpg

It's a little poofy. haha but im still figuring out styling for this look. i might get her to give me side bangs as right now it's pretty much just layered with a v cut in back. What do you think?? I think next time i will just do layers and side bangs and keep the length of my hair longer. haha!! i kinda already miss my hair but it grows back ridiculously fast so no worries plus the bf loves it and i like it too!!

SoSoAmazin

Wow, you've got beautiful hair! I'd go with a simple cut - maybe sideswept bangs and lots of layers, how short do you wanna go?

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSoAmazin
Wow, you've got beautiful hair! I'd go with a simple cut - maybe sideswept bangs and lots of layers, how short do you wanna go?

awww thanks!!

i wanna go to mid back or just slightly higher than that. Being my first cut ever i want to do something that i will be able to get used to and style. I like your idea!!!

SoSoAmazin

Nice! Yeah I say go for the side swept bangs - if your hair grows really fast then you should have no worries! Thanks for sharing your pics!
smiles.gif

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSoAmazin
Nice! Yeah I say go for the side swept bangs - if your hair grows really fast then you should have no worries! Thanks for sharing your pics!
smiles.gif

Im def gonna try. My mom and dad aren't very happy with this look though seeing as they liked me with long hair. lol. I don't know how my mom is going to react if i get side swept bangs. haha...she already thinks my new hair cut is impractical and that i looked better with plain long hair. LOL!!! She'll be like why'd you get it cut so now you always have hair in your face. haha!! yup np!!!
smiles.gif

zerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfectbeauty
Im def gonna try. My mom and dad aren't very happy with this look though seeing as they liked me with long hair. lol. I don't know how my mom is going to react if i get side swept bangs. haha...she already thinks my new hair cut is impractical and that i looked better with plain long hair. LOL!!! She'll be like why'd you get it cut so now you always have hair in your face. haha!! yup np!!!
smiles.gif

i kno how brown parents can be...but yeh u gotta be rebellious
tong.gif
....i do many crazy things wit my hair
winks.gif
lol its fun

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerin
i kno how brown parents can be...but yeh u gotta be rebellious
tong.gif
....i do many crazy things wit my hair
winks.gif
lol its fun

ahah!! if i did somethin really out there my fiance would freak. lollll!! not to mention his parents as well...lol.

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by macchristyy
maybe lots of layers with side swept bangs. it would look hot since you have really nice full hair =)

i actually already got my hair cut but i did make another thread because im considering getting highlights and those side bangs that i wanted. my hair has pretty much grown back to where it used to be but i plan on keeping the length but gettin side bangs.

cupcake_x

Oh my goodness, you're hair is GORGEOUS and I'm jealous! It looks so healthy.

I would definitely go for side swept bangs- I've had them since I was 12 or 13 and I never want to get rid of them. I think they'd look gorgeous on you.

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
Oh my goodness, you're hair is GORGEOUS and I'm jealous! It looks so healthy.

I would definitely go for side swept bangs- I've had them since I was 12 or 13 and I never want to get rid of them. I think they'd look gorgeous on you.

haha!! thanks!!

i've wanted to get them for awhile but my parents dont really get why i would need to get my hair cut and why i dont want to keep it simple. lol. This is only going to be my second hair cut ever!! haha!! i hope that they look great and if they do then im definately gonna be keeping the look for awhile.

elegant-one

Long side swept bangs (to bring attention to your beautiful eyes) with long layers & maybe just a couple inches off the length because your hair is so beautiful long.

imperfectbeauty

i love love love how everyone is posting in this thread and not the new one...i might as well just update this one.

thank you elegant one!! i just went and got my hair cut and will be posting pics in my other thread that has to do with highlighting which i will be getting done in 2 wks time.

Latest posts