Hair Dilemma

thestarsfall

Seriously, this time I don't know...I usually have a decision made up but this time I kinda do but I don't know...

Choices explained:

1) Keep Hair long and keep it mostly black dying only the underneath turquoise

2) Keep hair long, dye it back to my natural colour and dye the underneath turquoise (what I am kinda leaning to)

3) Keep hair long and dye it all turquoise (would possibly work except I dunno about if I would be allowed at work)

4) Cut it short and dye most of it turquoise leaving a bit black

5) cut it short and dye it all turquoise (again with the work issue)

6) cut it short, dye it mostly my natural colour and put turquoise streaks in

7) Long, turquoise, with natural under and a natural streak in my bangs

I will eventually (like in april or may) be cutting my hair short and dying it all my natural colour so that I can let it grow out...I just dont know if I wanna cut it short before then, or keep it long and have some colour fun with the long hair and then cut it short or cut it short and then have colour fun...gah

I should note that my hair is Naturally medium brown, but it is black right now. And I have MPs Atomic Turquoise already so that will definitely be the colour I will use...so don't suggest different colours
smiles.gif

xsnowwhite

i really like the idea of 7, but opposite. Like all over your natural with turqouise underneath and maybe like the underneath layer of your bangs turqouise or some streaks.
(sort of like Jess from rock of love, but instead of pink, turqouise)

thestarsfall

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
i really like the idea of 7, but opposite. Like all over your natural with turqouise underneath and maybe like the underneath layer of your bangs turqouise or some streaks.
(sort of like Jess from rock of love, but instead of pink, turqouise)

I did that last year but with blue....so I do like the idea, but I kinda want something new...

xsnowwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestarsfall
I did that last year but with blue....so I do like the idea, but I kinda want something new...

ohh okay. Hmm then i would choose number one! but they all sound so cool! be sure to post pics of whatever you choose!
smiles.gif

jenii

Black with turquoise under would be hot! Turquoise is my fave color (I've got a turquoise star tattooed on my neck!), so I'm totally into this idea of yours! I think it would look awesome long, black with some turquoise underneath. TAKE PICTURES, whatever you do! I'm totally excited to see how it turns out!