hair emergency!!

greekskatula

so i got a hair cut wednesday and after the hair cut i straightened it. it was an easy style no big deal. but i typically just get the side bangs but this time i got the hard core across the face bangs and ive never had them before.. well i have curly hair and i did my curly hair style today except... i dotn kno how to do the bangs.. i took a large round brush and dried it.. but it goes like straight out.. ive never had this happened before.. then i took a smaller round brush same thing, straightener, same thing curling iron same thing..

so i guess im tryin to say is, how i do get it to look normal and not goin straight out.. i do i just have to wait for it to go down? lol

MAC is love

did you blow dry them, and THEN straighten them? my side bangs usually stick out so i pin them down with a bobby pin after i straighten them then take it out after a little while. that usually gets them to stay

i didn't use a round brush when i had bangs. i brushed them kind of "into place" when they were wet and just blow dried them straight down, and maybe straightening the sides if they needed it. i found round brushes make my bangs stick out too.

greekskatula

well i have been experimenting the past couple of days. that day i had put volumizing mouse in so i think thats why i was having such a huge problem because the past days that ive been doing the straight look.. it hasnt been so bad. and i used that bobby pin trick. that helps too.
thank you!!!