Hair Experts..I need your help

Asela88

I have naturally really dark brown hair almost black..and I wanted to spice up my hair a bit...ive never dyed my hair and im not sure that I want too..but Im intrested in putting a glaze in it..has anyone ever done a at home glaze?...more importantly..is there such a thing as a d.i.y glaze..if so any recommendations? I would really appereciate it..Thanks

pretty~nyxie

To be honest, a glaze really won't do much for your hair except make it shiny or add a slight hint of color since your hair is so dark. If this is what u want to do, then u could probably go to a beauty supply store like sallys and pick something up. The girls that work there should be able to help u pick something out and give u some advice too. Hth!

gildedangel

Before I dyed my hair I used a temporary glaze for red hair by John Freida. It didn't do too much for my dark hair but it did bring out my natural red tints and helped me make the jump to dying my hair. In fact I use it now to keep my red hair from fading as quickly. They have a brunette one and a blonde one as well. It is ~$10 at Ulta, HTH!

clslvr6spd

If you are worried, use a semi-perm color.

Go to Sally's and get a semi from the Wella line. Figure out what color you want and go in there, tell the girl/guy working what color your looking for and get 20 Vol. developer.

nettiepoo

I believe that this calls for a trip to a professional cuz this is what i do for a living and so many people come 2 me with @ home do-it urself hair and u could REally mess ur hair up so good luck and be safe.