Hair Help!

NatalieMT

It's my leavers prom coming up, finally moving on from A levels and onto my gap year, yay! So I've booked for an 'up do' on the night which is March 20th.

In magazines I've seen these really pretty, romantic type hairstyles where there is a french braid across the head, almost made to look like a hairband and then the rest of the hair is left in loose curls. I'm sure I've seen this type of thing on Leona Lewis. But my description of the style is poor ha ha so I'm looking for pictures to take and show what I'd like!

If anyone has any of this type of thing or can suggest anything similar that'd be soft/pretty looking then that'd be awesome!
greengrin.gif

stronqerx

Try looking up some of Lauren Conrad's hairstyles. I believe she wears that type of hairstyle a lot and it looks so pretty on her.

NatalieMT

The Amanda Bynes one is lovely! I do have long hair, down to like where my boobs start almost!

Will take a look at Lauren Conrad too - I did have a feeling I'd seen the style on her. I'm glad you both understood what I meant anyways.

LMD84

yeah this is a such a cute look! i have long hair too whihc is down to my boobs and natrally wavey. so i do this sometimes in the summer to get my hair off my face and to also i dont have to use my ghd's!

NatalieMT

I wish I could do it myself but I fear my attempts would be a bit of a disaster so I'll just leave it to the professionals. Makes my night a lot easier! Everyone seems to stress about prom and looking perfect, myself included.

My hair does have a slight wave to it but it needs the GHDs to get a nice curl going.

Now to plan my makeup look I suppose - I swear I'll be posting a picture of my dress and a plea for ideas soon. Ha ha!