Hair Shineshield

Sunnylee

My hair has been extremely limp and frizzy lately. I've tried using Pantene pro-v brunette expressions shine syrum, but it's been making my hair more oily than shiny.

I just saw this product online a yahoo forum called
Hana Shineshield, advanced heat styling therapy. It had excellent reviews and is supposed to protect from UV rays. And infuse natural moisture while enhancing strength and suppleness.

Anyone tried this product or know a similar product to use for my problem??

TISH1124

I use Biosilk hair serum and I love it

Ad reads:

BioSilk Silk Therapy is the perfect, lightweight, replenishing treatment to protect and maintain hair and skin and keep it in optimum condition.

The concentrated silk molecules of the BioSilk Silk Therapy impart a smooth and silky feel while providing brilliant high gloss shine with only a few drops. This ideal treatment will protect the hair from build up will not weigh it down; additional sunscreens safeguard the hair from UV damage, pollution, and dryness.

Lightweight, leave-in replenishing and reconstructing treatment that eliminates frizz and repairs split-ends
Silk proteins penetrate the hair, bonding and strengthening it from the inside out
Added Vitamin B provides maximum moisture retention
Brilliant high gloss shine with botanical extracts and Vitamin E add softness
Added UV protection from sun damage
Great when used with a flat iron
Ideal for all hair types