Hair Style Help!!

Stephie Baby

So...... About 3 months ago, I decided to get my hair cut. Well now I'm getting tired of it. Anyway, I'm thinking about getting bangs, but I'm not sure if I would look right. So I'm going to post pictures of what I look like and the cut I'm interested in.

Also, I have super thin hair. So I'm not sure if the cut I want will make my hair look even thinner.

This is me. My hair was basically all one length here.
goodpictures2blackandwhtw8.jpg

This is the cut I have now. I got it layered a little bit. I couldn't do much because my hair is so thin. I kinda have side swept bangs now, but my hair is growing out again.
80228982cv8.jpg

This is the cut I'm thinking about getting.
istock000004320051xsmallb4.jpg

hairstyleshallmainit8.jpg

The only thing thats really going to change is my bangs are mostly going to be cut straight across. I haven't had bangs since I was like 13, so I'm not sure if I'll look normal or not. Lol.

TIA!! Sorry for such a long post. Lol.

MadameXK

I think those kind of bangs would really flatter your face. And for most people I normally say don't get 'em. You also seem to have that necessary "edge" to be able to pull them off
smiles.gif

I would go with bangs like in the second pic (the one with the awesome colors)!

xShoegal

You should get bangs u could wear symmetric and asymmetric!
Be sure ur haircutter will do a very stairy cut!
I think this cut will work amazing with ur face, beauty!
smiles.gif

Stephie Baby

Hmmmmm... I wonder if my forehead would stay white when the rest of my face tans.....
th_dunno.gif
I think that might be the only down fall to bangs.

MadameXK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
Hmmmmm... I wonder if my forehead would stay white when the rest of my face tans.....
th_dunno.gif
I think that might be the only down fall to bangs.

I got a nasty sunburn once when I had bangs and it still got burned... hair, unless it's a very thick group (bangs aren't) doesn't protect you from the sun's rays, so you should be fine
smiles.gif

rachybloom

I have 'em and love 'em! They're super edgy and feminine at the same time. You could always do what I did and ask that your hairdresser cut them so you can still push them to the side. That's what I do, so one day I have them straight across and the next I have them swooped to the side.