• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Hairstyles with steps (Link)

Simi

I found that website from internet to make different hairstyles video.

Enjoy
graucho.gif

link

link

link

tinkness

Those would work on both my girls hair and keep it out of their face all the time! Is there somewhere I can find videos like this with tutorials on french braiding, cornrows, etc?

user79

Kind of neat, but those hairstyles are kind of old fashioned....or something? Practical for summer I guess...

Simi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkness
Those would work on both my girls hair and keep it out of their face all the time! Is there somewhere I can find videos like this with tutorials on french braiding, cornrows, etc?

I am not sure but try to find on google.com and choose video. I hope so you wil be able to find something from there.

I found those video from yahoo website.
I type hairstyle and found those video.

I hope so it will help....

Latest posts