Hakuhodo - makers of MAC brushes

LC Balthazar

And tell us about it lol
It was a very pleasant experience. You have to make an appointment to go. The staff I dealt with both on the phone and in person were very polite. it was a small showroom with three "aisles" of merchandise, one of each item out on display. You can touch everything. There was no pushing product on you or anything. It was a very relaxed shopping trip. I bought 7 brushes and a brush roll.

cindypltnm81

It was a very pleasant experience. You have to make an appointment to go. The staff I dealt with both on the phone and in person were very polite. it was a small showroom with three "aisles" of merchandise, one of each item out on display. You can touch everything. There was no pushing product on you or anything. It was a very relaxed shopping trip. I bought 7 brushes and a brush roll.
I need to make an appt and take that drive! I'm sure it was an amazing experience too:)

LC Balthazar

I need to make an appt and take that drive! I'm sure it was an amazing experience too:)
It's helpful if you want to compare brushes. I even took some of my own brushes from other brands and they helped me find dupes. If the drive is not too bad, you should go for it!

cindypltnm81

It's helpful if you want to compare brushes. I even took some of my own brushes from other brands and they helped me find dupes. If the drive is not too bad, you should go for it!
Wow that is a neat idea to compare your brushes with potential brushes from the line. I am heavily considering going there now. Thank you for sharing your experience with us :)

mosha010

Omg this looks so Zen. Exactly how I imagine it would be. I wish I lived closer.... I would taking some my old Mac brushes (only the ones I'm looking to replace) and spending an blissful afternoon w some Japanese tea and brushes

LC Balthazar

Wow that is a neat idea to compare your brushes with potential brushes from the line. I am heavily considering going there now. Thank you for sharing your experience with us :)
You're welcome! Share your experience when you go!
Omg this looks so Zen. Exactly how I imagine it would be. I wish I lived closer.... I would taking some my old Mac brushes (only the ones I'm looking to replace) and spending an blissful afternoon w some Japanese tea and brushes
It was a nice time. It could easily get real expensive though! :shock:

SloanePeterson

I wanted to share this photo with you guys. It is a photo from The Makeup Show Los Angeles where I saw the Hakuhodo booth.

If you want to read about my experience at the makeup show, visit my blog (link in signature).

mosha010

I did see the pictures on ur makeup show post since I access through mobile app I don't see ur signature but I'm going to go on the PC today to check it out

kait0

Has anyone ordered brushes online to Canada? If so - how was shipping (cost, length of time) and were you charged additional duty fees? Thanks!

nazih09

Ladies, would you recommend the g503 or 504 for contouring? I'm thinking of going with the 504 since it's smaller.

mosha010

The 503 is already small. I think the 504 is for more detail work like on ur nose etc. The 503 should be ok. Unless u have this tiny little cute face lol. Go with the 503. It's a more standard siZe. And foolproof

DMcG9

Has anyone ordered brushes online to Canada? If so - how was shipping (cost, length of time) and were you charged additional duty fees? Thanks!
I ordered three brushes to Canada last November (2013). I received the brushes within the 7-10 day shipping estimate or perhaps even more quickly... I cannot quite recall but it was fast and I believe the shipping was a flat rate of $12 US. Basically, exactly what it says for International shipping on the Hakuhodo USA site. HTH
peace2.gif

kait0

I ordered three brushes to Canada last November (2013). I received the brushes within the 7-10 day shipping estimate or perhaps even more quickly... I cannot quite recall but it was fast and I believe the shipping was a flat rate of $12 US. Basically, exactly what it says for International shipping on the Hakuhodo USA site. HTH :peace:
Awesome thank you! I will def look into placing an order!

LC Balthazar

The 503 is already small. I think the 504 is for more detail work like on ur nose etc. The 503 should be ok. Unless u have this tiny little cute face lol. Go with the 503. It's a more standard siZe. And foolproof
I agree with Mosha. The 503 is surprisingly small. You don't need smaller!