Hakuhodo - makers of MAC brushes

allthingsglam

Yay! I've delayed placing my order because I'm still deciding on an eye brush
Yayyy shipping is always super fast I love this company one of my fave I got 3 eye brushes in this order and upset because I love the new liner brush and wished I would have ordered two more i dislike washing my liner brush everyday I'm sure u will love the eye brush u pick up

awickedshape

Yayyy shipping is always super fast I love this company one of my fave I got 3 eye brushes in this order and upset because I love the new liner brush and wished I would have ordered two more i dislike washing my liner brush everyday I'm sure u will love the eye brush u pick up
Thanks, [@]allthingsglam[/@] :)

Ah i cant wait for my order! Its been in transit since the 13th
blink.gif

oh well i hope the brushes make it all the way to sweden. Its my first brushes ever from Hakuhodo.

allthingsglam

Ah i cant wait for my order! Its been in transit since the 13th :blink: oh well i hope the brushes make it all the way to sweden. Its my first brushes ever from Hakuhodo.
my orders usally get to me in two days i did order a brush from another company overseas and its been two weeks never ordered from them before hoping my brush comes soon hope u enjoy brushes i love them my fave brushes to date

karlaedith

Ah i cant wait for my order! Its been in transit since the 13th :blink: oh well i hope the brushes make it all the way to sweden. Its my first brushes ever from Hakuhodo.
Oh dont worry, you will have your brushes very soon, these brushes are sooo beautiful and so well made they are well worth the wait, specially since they are handmade, not mass-produced or hairs machine cut, they are a little shorter than other brushes like mac but i personally dont care since they are such a great quality :)

karlaedith

my orders usally get to me in two days i did order a brush from another company overseas and its been two weeks never ordered from them before hoping my brush comes soon hope u enjoy brushes i love them my fave brushes to date
i just placed an order too but this time from koyudo, i ordered the fupa14 since koyudo is going their prices next month i had to do it before the rise, this brush is gonna cost 30 dls more than it is right now (50 dls) :(

allthingsglam

i just placed an order too but this time from koyudo, i ordered the fupa14 since koyudo is going their prices next month i had to do it before the rise, this brush is gonna cost 30 dls more than it is right now (50 dls) :(
Omgosh that who I ordered from glad to know about the price rise are u in the us how long does shipping takes

karlaedith

Omgosh that who I ordered from glad to know about the price rise are u in the us how long does shipping takes
Yes, im in the US, the new prices are starting march 2 at 11:59 am, so if you wanted to buy from them now its the time, almost all of their brushes are getting price increase, and for shipping it depends on which brush you want, for example my fupa14 black on the page it says it will take from 2 to 4 week but i know that once it ships it will take 10 days at most to get here, hope it helps :)

allthingsglam

Yes, im in the US, the new prices are starting march 2 at 11:59 am, so if you wanted to buy from them now its the time, almost all of their brushes are getting price increase, and for shipping it depends on which brush you want, for example my fupa14 black on the page it says it will take from 2 to 4 week but i know that once it ships it will take 10 days at most to get here, hope it helps :)
Thanks so much this info is very helpful

allthingsglam

I just got the j5543 it was between this and the Tf cheek brush I read that this a dupe for the Tf one its a beautiful brush I finally got a chance to wash them and love my new babies I also feel like if u have the j110 the j5543 are similar to me only difference is the j110 is a little bit bigger and slightly rounder

karlaedith

I just got the j5543 it was between this and the Tf cheek brush I read that this a dupe for the Tf one its a beautiful brush I finally got a chance to wash them and love my new babies I also feel like if u have the j110 the j5543 are similar to me only difference is the j110 is a little bit bigger and slightly rounder
Oh you have the j5543 and j110!!?? Im trying to decide between these 2 brushes for my next purchase, not now because i just got the chikuhodo z8 but if you can would you please post a pic of these 2 together so it can help me decide

allthingsglam

0a44ddb2_image.jpeg
here are my new babies I am most excited about the j5543 and the eyeliner brush
30eb1fb8_image.jpeg
left to right J5543 and j110
051dffdf_image.jpeg
left to right J5543 j110

Odelia

Eep! Is it CdJapan? Thanks for telling about the price increase for Koyudo. I will definitely have to consider buying a couple more brushes before that happens! I ordered the fupa14 a month ago and I'm still waiting for it to ship. It's tough staying patient! I stalk my order status often, hehe.

karlaedith

Eep! Is it CdJapan? Thanks for telling about the price increase for Koyudo. I will definitely have to consider buying a couple more brushes before that happens! I ordered the fupa14 a month ago and I'm still waiting for it to ship. It's tough staying patient! I stalk my order status often, hehe.
Yes, its cdjapan, can i ask where are you from? I also ordered the fupa and im really hoping it wont take more than a month to ship :(, i also wanted to order the black fupa02 but on that one it said 1 to 2 months to ship

karlaedith

And i got them! Wow that was fast. Now its time to play:yahoo:
Congrats on your new brushes!!! Is the big brush the 5537 or 5538?? Im curious about that brush as i dont have anything like it, like you my first hakuhodo brushes were 4 eye brushes and 1 face brush and i love them to bits