halloween 2009 !

fashionjunkiexx

a thread to post your halloween 2009 looks, whether its just practicing or the real thing
smiles.gif
also feel free just to say what you're going as, it's always interesting to hear !

at the moment im thinking of being a sailor
smiles.gif
!

Pink_minx

I still dont know what I want to do. I might wanna dress up as a flapper girl, a scary/sexy fairy, or something from a Tim Burton film...ugh I cant make up my mind.

Rosalie1915

Oh i think i will either be Sally from the nightmare before christmas or one of the amazing MissChievious's Looks (The dark fairy one or the new mermaid one
smiles.gif
)

ashley8119

I'm deciding between: victorian vampire, poison ivy (batman), lady bug (inspired by the lovely misschevious's youtube look), or jessica rabbit!
I loveeee Halloween!

MaskedBeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley8119
I'm deciding between: victorian vampire, poison ivy (batman), lady bug (inspired by the lovely misschevious's youtube look), or jessica rabbit!
I loveeee Halloween!

I think you should do poison ivy. You'd ROCK the look with your red hair!!
yes.gif

fashionjunkiexx

thats fantastic!

ashley8119: i think you should either do poison ivy or jessica rabbit. Kandee johnson on youtube just did an awesome jessica rabbit look!

friedargh

oh gosh lilWickedJester that looks like something out of cirque du soleil! Sometimes I wish halloween were a bit bigger in Australia just so I can dress up :p

fashionjunkiexx

im currently trying to find a party to go to! i get to dress upo for new years aswell where im going, so i get to do both of my ideas Sailor for halloween and either the mad hatter or white rabbit from alice and wonderland for new years
smiles.gif
!

mello

um this is kind of boring, but here's what I'm doing this year:
IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0581copy.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

I'm handing out candy with my boyfriend, so I didn't feel like doing anything that required a lot of work lol
I got to test run it at my cousin's birthday party, because it was a costume party.
(I'm little red riding hood, btw)

Dominikanmorena

I think I'm going to be Barbie this year! Or her friend Christie since I'm not quite blonde or white hahaaa. Anyways I'm so excited...I'm planning on going to the parade they have here in NYC in the Village. My boyfriend is going to be my Ken of course...I'm soo puttin makeup on him even if he doesn't want to hahaaa.

Fataliya

I'm going as a vampire/demon. I have the white contacts already.

I still need to find a fetish store in Tampa where I can get a latex/vinyl/pleather costume, and I'm gonna hit up Hot Topic to get the silver individual fangs and the horns to glue to my forehead.

I need some slutty makeup tips though.

fashionjunkiexx

you know you should check out tiffanyds tutorial on janes makeup from twilight, the eye makeup's really great! its smokey but using red in the middle of it, hard to explain but definatly looks amazingg
smiles.gif

nursie

i'm going to be Carrie from the stephen king movie.

long pale pink dress from goodwill, wristlet corsage,tiara,prom queen sash...drench myself in fake blood. i have long blonde hair that i'll part down the center and straighten. i think i'll avoid the fake blood on my hair because it may stain!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominikanmorena
I think I'm going to be Barbie this year! Or her friend Christie since I'm not quite blonde or white hahaaa. Anyways I'm so excited...I'm planning on going to the parade they have here in NYC in the Village. My boyfriend is going to be my Ken of course...I'm soo puttin makeup on him even if he doesn't want to hahaaa.

You could be one of the new black Barbies!

foxykita143

I love it Dominikan. See, I'm a little bit Christie and a little bit Barbie, so I guess that would make me Teresa. However, my boyfriend is a Ken, so wouldn't it look like I stole Barbies man? Lol I could go as Secret Affair Barbie