Halloween 2010 Face Charts

SnowAngel1106

I've tried searching for the answer and I can't find anything, so does anyone here know when the Halloween 2010 Face Charts are coming out?

erine1881

i was informed by a coworker who was told my a trainer that they weren't doing it this year.
ssad.gif

StilettoXOXO

Thats weird they aren't doing them this year! Too Faced has a few out this year, their not really detailed though.

Caderas

That's too bad since a lot of people look forward to getting some inspiration from them!! Well.. at least this probably guarantee's next Halloween to be a go!
smiles.gif

erine1881

we arent even doing a theme day at MAC since the new collection is coming out on the 28th

really!? we are! we always do halloween looks on the saturday before halloween, even tho the holiday collection always comes out the thursday before.

kaliraksha

Wow, I've been checking MAC site every few days waiting for them to pop up. Sad there won't be any new ones this year =(

Katura

Update ladies! Please check out my MAC chat... hopefully this holds some weight! I can't wait for the looks!!!

Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. Your personal Makeup Artist will be with you shortly.
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Maura. How may I assist you?
ME: Hi!
Maura: Hi Katura!
ME: I was wondering...as I've been checking every few days...but when will the MAC Halloween looks be coming out??
ME: I can't wait!
Maura: One moment please.
ME: okay
Maura: To view this years Halloween Looks, go to http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1444107727#!/MACcosmetics
Maura: You will need to "become a fan" of MAC to view and be notified as the looks are available.
ME:so there are new ones up for this year there?
Maura: Yes, on Facebook only.
ME:: oh, sweet! why aren't they going up on the main site?
Maura: The first phase will be up on Monday.
Maura: Regrettably I wasn't told the specifics of how that decision was made.
ME:: oh neat!
ME: Thanks!
ME: I really appreciate it!
Maura: My pleasure, Katura!
Maura: Anytime.
Maura: Thank you for visiting MAC Live Chat!
Maura: As a thank you for chatting with us, I would like to offer complimentary Standard shipping with your next MAC Cosmetics Online purchase. Please enter the one-time use offer code CS106LIVECHAT during the checkout process. When you close the chat window by clicking on "End Chat", you will be able to request that a copy of this chat be emailed to you as well as answer a few questions about your experience. Thank you for your visit!

TWTEETH

REALLY!? With the Tartan Launch, we're not able to do anything for the 30th but every Saturday in October (excluding the 30th of course) we've done a 'Halloween-Esque' Event... it's been great.. Angels & Demons, Heroes & Villains, Vintage Vamps, etc... the 29th we're doing a VIVA GLAM does Halloween event, and the 31st (even though it's a sunday :-O) we're going all out... to what we can still do of course lol

paparazziboy

really!? we are! we always do halloween looks on the saturday before halloween, even tho the holiday collection always comes out the thursday before.
nope were wearing the looks form the update book well everyone except me my manger doesnt like it when i wear makeup really cause it usually to dramatic i have an androgynous look cause of my hair cut so it my makeup comes off kinda dragish u could say im in a dillards so our clientele is a bit older so i have to really clean for dillards even though i work for MAC not dillards

paparazziboy

REALLY!? With the Tartan Launch, we're not able to do anything for the 30th but every Saturday in October (excluding the 30th of course) we've done a 'Halloween-Esque' Event... it's been great.. Angels & Demons, Heroes & Villains, Vintage Vamps, etc... the 29th we're doing a VIVA GLAM does Halloween event, and the 31st (even though it's a sunday :-O) we're going all out... to what we can still do of course lol

im super jealous i wish were doing stuff. all week it would be great fun. im excited or our level A event on the november 11th

erine1881

nope were wearing the looks form the update book well everyone except me my manger doesnt like it when i wear makeup really cause it usually to dramatic i have an androgynous look cause of my hair cut so it my makeup comes off kinda dragish u could say im in a dillards so our clientele is a bit older so i have to really clean for dillards even though i work for MAC not dillards
that's not fair!
ssad.gif