Halloween, a look inspired by Clara, and LA stuff! (very pic heavy)

MaskedBeauty

love love love them all!
smiles.gif

blackeneddove

I totally LOL'd at whoever was the Jack in the Box guy..
but as for your looks, I think the contouring you did on your bf's face is really good! And I so love the look that Clara inspired you to do, so pretty. I think you just keep getting better and better, love all your looks!

makeupNdesign

Beautiful job on application and blending
smiles.gif
Love the harajuku look too.

God I want a Sprinkles cupcake right now!!

kimmy

the michael jackson is awesome. also, duke's in HB is hands down THEEE best place to eat EVER.

darkishstar

OMG, I know of all those places!
greengrin.gif
YAAAAY for LA. MY HOOD. lol.

But seriously, you look gorgeous! And the Michael Jackson make-up is SO legit! And you pull off claralikesguts look so well! I'm jealous!

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
OMG, I know of all those places!
greengrin.gif
YAAAAY for LA. MY HOOD. lol.

But seriously, you look gorgeous! And the Michael Jackson make-up is SO legit! And you pull off claralikesguts look so well! I'm jealous!

thank u so much!! i love LA! i miss it there. i'm gonna move back there in a few years (hopefully)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
the michael jackson is awesome. also, duke's in HB is hands down THEEE best place to eat EVER.

yes yes i agree! duke's is the bomb diggity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupNdesign
Beautiful job on application and blending
smiles.gif
Love the harajuku look too.

God I want a Sprinkles cupcake right now!!

thank you!
smiles.gif
i love sprinkles cupcakes! who cares if it's overpriced?? hehe

primor2

i love them all but you look extremely beautiful in the sprinkle cupcake pic lol not just b/c of the cupcake;p and you look pretty in all your pics aswell =]
also not a big mac perso so is poisin pink the dark crease color or the other one because i LOOOOOOVE that look and i hope to try it soon ;p

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by primor2
i love them all but you look extremely beautiful in the sprinkle cupcake pic lol not just b/c of the cupcake;p and you look pretty in all your pics aswell =]
also not a big mac perso so is poisin pink the dark crease color or the other one because i LOOOOOOVE that look and i hope to try it soon ;p

thanks!!
smiles.gif
ur so sweet!

poison pen is a dark matte purple color. it's the color i used in my outer corner. above is where i placed the creme de violet.
smiles.gif
hope you try out the look and let me know how it goes! i'm sure it'll turn out pretty!

LMD84

great job with the halloween looks! both of you look awesome!

and your make up in the other pics looks really pretty... and good was that cupcake?!
tong.gif
looks awesome!

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
great job with the halloween looks! both of you look awesome!

and your make up in the other pics looks really pretty... and good was that cupcake?!
tong.gif
looks awesome!

it was an awesome(ly expensive) cupcake!

gespiritu

i love all your looks, soo beautiful! and i'm glad you had fun in LA. i was born and raised there and can't wait to go back for Thanksgiving break. and OMG, i LOVE Sprinkles cupcakes! I see you had a red velvet...the BEST!