• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

HALLOWEEN: How to do the Joker makeup w/ easy scars

aeni

I've made a 2 part video showing you how to do a gelatin build up, a way to do the hair aside from using a wig, and how to do the creme makeup. As for the costume - there's not enough in the world for the Joker demand. So think about going as the nurse version, police version (I'd love to see that!), or even in a straight jacket or prison uniform. This method also works for 2 Face or any other kind of burn, etc etc etc.

PART 1: YouTube - How to do the Joker makeup with gelatin part 1
PART 2: YouTube - How to do the Joker makeup with gelatin part 2

Penn

WOW I am blown away by the tutorial, you are so talented! thank you so much for sharing this with us! I was wondering though, where can you get the ben nye products in Vancouver? I loved this tutorial, and your model is very good looking too!

aeni

I was wondering though, where can you get the ben nye products in Vancouver?/QUOTE]

Sorry - I'm no longer in Vancouver. You can get the Scar FX gel from Hollynorth and Studio FX but the creme wheels I believe they don't stock. Glad you liked it and I'm happy to show you a cool "new" product!
smiles.gif

Latest posts