Halloween Jigsaw look

AfricanaEyes

It's not exactly like MAC's lovely picture, but it gave me some ideas...I was feelin' quite puzzled, so the look fits me mood in so many ways. I didn't pack on my colors as much I should have.....ah well. I'm no pro. Just a bored teacher with a week off.
rofl.gif
Tell me what you think!

I used….get ready, A LOT of colors!
Eyeshadows: Blue Storm, Big T, Carbon, Rondelle, NARS Emmanuel, Coppering, !), Humid, Eyepopping, Wondergrass, Bright Sunshine, , Firespot, Romping, Electric Eel, Tilt, Nocturnelle, Hepcat, Sushi Flower, Sketch, Woodwinked , Mi’Lady

Pigments: Chartreuse, Navy Blue, Blue Brown , Fuchsia, Entremauve (my BFF) Acid Orange, Cornflower, Kelly Green, Off the Radar, Ruby Red, Golden Lemon
…..applied everything with the 242SE brush.

Other:
StudioTech NW45
Fashion Fair Warm Sand blush
Mattene’s Rapturous
Feline Kohl Power
Milani Black liquid liner
Who’s That Lady Lip Gelee
PlushLash mascara
I wish I had some lashes!

zdazzle

GET IT MA'AM!!!!! These look like such professional pictures! Your makeup skills are on point...don't be surprised if I look to hire you for my wedding (gotta find a man first, but small mountain...lol). Hope you are loving LA!

aziajs

No, it's not exactly like the MAC facechart - it's better. Just fantastic. I love that you created more puzzle pieces. It looks so artistic!

delidee32

That looks awesome, I especially love the second pic, its so dramatic. I love the way the lighting captures your face and those brilliant colors.... AWESOME

OliviaChristine

This is so cool. Well done! I was afraid to open this for a minute. I thought that you might have done your makeup to look like that scary clown-thing on a tricycle, from the movie Saw!