Halloween Look Rec?

DOLLface

Ok so, I just recieved my costume in the mail today (actually two of them, but I was only going to keep one) and I'm still trying to figure out what make-up to rock with it. Any suggestions for face, eyes, and lips? I'd prefer MAC product recommendations, but any other brand is fine.

Here are a few pics.

Please and thanks!
xoxo

j_absinthe

What about something like Nicole Kidman in "Moulin Rouge"?

FilmoMoulinRouge_L19.jpg

Well defined brows, pale finished skin, bold red lips (Classic Dame or Raputurous Mattene l/s), boldly lined eye.

DOLLface

Ooh, great idea. Actually the other costume I ordered was a moulin dancer, so that had come into my mind for that one, but I hadn't cosidered it for this one.

Girl about town

If you waer the pink coloured one defo pale skin with contour on the cheeks like dollymix blusher, mattish fuchia lips (Girl about town is my fave lippy ever) , some jewel toned eyes with liner and massive false eyelashes, a moulin dancer would pretty much trowel it on!!!! oh and maybe some glitter x

makeupgal

I think Palatial lipglass would look awesome with the Can Can dress. On the eyes I would do Gesso on the lid Nocturnelle in the crease and maybe Freshwater only on the outer corner peeking out above your liquid liner. You MUST rock some major false lashes. I've been known to throw on two sets at a time. You can glue them together (add glue to the see through strips only of course) with your lash glue and then just glue on as usual. Hope this helps!

DOLLface

Thanks so much for all the looks! I've got some ideas together now that I will probably test out in the next week or so.

clap.gif

Latest posts