Halloween make-up rec's!!!

stellarx1587

Ok... I'm having issues trying to figure out how to do my makeup for Halloween... I wanna do my make up more dramatic this year. I definitely want it to stand out. I kinda wanna look like a little doll
clap.gif
All the neutrals I've been wearing has caused severe makeup block... and I don't really know what to do... someone suggest some cool off the wall stuff!!! TIA!!!
smiles.gif

Oh and I've attached a pic of my costume below...

mariecinder

Bright pink lips, huge lashes, and maybe a little blue shadow. Also I would suggest bright cheeks with blush in a round circle on the apple. HTH!

Girl about town

i would go for orangey red lips really well defined such as lady danger, or even some virgin isle ccb on the lips if you don;t want full on red,for the eyes i would do liner across the top lashline and some pale green shadow such as the new mcqueen one pagan and i would do false eyelashes top and bottom. cheeks wise i would use some of the virgin isle ccb in the apples of the cheeks but blend it down really well!

stellarx1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
i adore the costume by the way post some pics when you are all done up for halloween!!! where did you get it? x

I got it at this lingerie store in town called Babydollz Lingerie. The costume itself is by Leg Avenue. They've got SUPER cute costumes!

Oh and thank you for your suggestions! I'll be sure to post pics of the complete look!

User49

Kevyn Aucoin does a doll picture in one of his books if you could rent it from the library. I think it's in Making Faces... he did a baby blue e/s all the way up to the brow bone and 'obvious' round circles in cheeks. I would try and use a heavy duty foundation mixed with a bit of Benfit High Beam or some sort of dewy-enhancing serum...

Latest posts