Hallowe'en Nonsense... (aka another TDK Joker)

malaviKat

I posted this in the challenges section but I figured since I hadn't posted a FOTD recently, it was fair game.

We attended a stag and doe/halloween party over the weekend and it's the first time my bf and I have gone all out for Halloween. (I was thrilled at the thought of doing his makeup). haha

Our renditions of TDK Joker and a comic-book (not movie) version of Poison Ivy...it would never fly for a Comic-Con...but I'm working on it. (I'm far too anal-retentive for my own good.) :p

DSC09479.jpg

and more (fooling around with a broad sword and rapier stolen from one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse...)

DSC09501.jpg

DSC09502.jpg

On him:

White generic cream makeup
MAC Carbon e/s
L'Oreal Liquid Liner in Black
NYC lipstick in Retro Red
Kryolan liquid latex
Mehron rigid collodion

On myself:

MAC Paint Stick in True Chartreuse
MAC Lime e/s
MAC Bitter e/s
MAC Bio-Green e/s
MAC Humid e/s
MAC Juxt e/s
MAC Goldmine e/s
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
MAC Sunpower solar bits
MAC Greenplay liquidlast liner
MAC Golden Olive pigment
Ardell false lashes
Random clear lipgloss

smiles.gif

Le-Saboteur

Great job! I love it when others go nerdy for Halloween. Your Joker looks freaking great, the scars from what I can see look swell!

I'm doing Silk Spectre I from Watchmen >_>

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le-Saboteur
Great job! I love it when others go nerdy for Halloween. Your Joker looks freaking great, the scars from what I can see look swell!

I'm doing Silk Spectre I from Watchmen >_>

Oh man...I can't wait to see that. I hope there are pics!

And thanks for the comments about my Joker. I have not worked with any special effects stuff before...(and I'm no makeup artist)...so I was pretty happy with how things turned out, considering I only really started playing in makeup this year.
smiles.gif

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
You did a great job! I love your costume!

LOL thank you. I got super nerdy and made it myself. I know it wouldn't win any prizes at a Comic-Con but...there was love embedded in the process. :p