halloween practicee! dead zombie pin-up ^_^

fashionjunkiexx

2iky68.jpg

vpyts0.jpg

to create the sores i used red, blue, orange, yellow, and black face paints along with some pva glue

for the face i used :
-revlon colourstay foundation
-Mac sunbasque blush
-Mac nanogold eyeshadow
-Sleek storm palette
-Sleek gel eyeliner
-Barry m red lip paint

Babylard

wow, thats digusting
greengrin.gif
you should get a white dress and tear it at the skirt and stain it with dirty red and carry an axe around with you lol!

ForgetRegret

That's one sexy zombie.
greengrin.gif

The only little suggestion I have is to darken the inside edges of the wounds just a tad bit more to give you some more depth, and maybe try varying the colors in spots inside the wound to give it some texture. Considering you weren't using liquid latex, fake skin, etc, you really did an impressive job though, it totally gives that "ick" factor that you want.
smiles.gif

fashionjunkiexx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
wow, thats digusting
greengrin.gif
you should get a white dress and tear it at the skirt and stain it with dirty red and carry an axe around with you lol!

im actuallyy wearing a sailor outifit that im staining: with fake bloood! :happydance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetRegret
That's one sexy zombie.
greengrin.gif

The only little suggestion I have is to darken the inside edges of the wounds just a tad bit more to give you some more depth, and maybe try varying the colors in spots inside the wound to give it some texture. Considering you weren't using liquid latex, fake skin, etc, you really did an impressive job though, it totally gives that "ick" factor that you want.
smiles.gif

ooh! good idea!
smiles.gif
! i think i might add a bit more yellow around the outside aswell..

thankss so much for all the compliments guyys! this is the first time iv ever tried this kind of makeup, so i wasnt sure how it would turn outt !

kaliraksha

Haha it's a good thing you're so pretty because that sore was not so pretty... in a good way, of course!