Happy 21st to me...

Katura

So today...is my 21st birthday. Hooray! Woke up really excited, I was happy to go to work...couldnt have been a better Monday...Put on a teeshirt, made some coffee...headed out to the balcony of my apartment for some fresh air...

LOW AND BEHOLD! I see two dudes lifting my motorcycle into the back of their truck! WTF! Cover on the ground...dragging it along like the lock didnt even matter...

I ran so fast down those stairs, never ran so fast in my whole life, half naked across that lot... only to see my white honda cbr600rr turn the corner on the back of that truck...

I'm heartbroken. My SO isn't very happy either...Cops said theres realistically no chance of finding it in one piece. It'll either get wrecked by some douche bag...or parted out...

ssad.gif

Happy Birthday to meeeeee....

I'm wrecked...this all happened at like...6am...So much for work...ugh.

RIP...

gigglegirl

freaking heck I'm sorry to hear about your loss....jackasses who steal cars/motorized vehicles should be SHOT. I hate them.

I digress.

Sorry this dampens your day, but Happy Birthday!!!

Katura

Thanks doll....yeah it hasnt been the best morning...

SO keeps looking on the bright side (I didnt know there was one?! because I totally agree...they should be shot)...and telling me its a bill I wont have to pay and we dont have to get a new one right away and its more $$$ in my pocket...which is true. But this SUCKS.

GRR...

Who wants to come get a drink with me??? I'm starting early!

Girl about town

what absolute fuckers, i hope you get it back. Karma will get these people one day.hope the rest of your birthday goes better!!!! x

beauty_marked

were you able to get a plate?? i assume you called ASAp, so there is a chance they can catch up to them before they try anything.

and you know what. KARMA IS A BITCH. In life what goes around comes back around. those guys WILL get whats coming to them for sure.

Still try and have a happy birthday. YOURE 21!!!!!!!!
smiles.gif

Hilly

Shit girl, I am so sorry that happened to you
ssad.gif
Will insurance pay?
I hope your bday gets better. Cheers and many drinks to a happy 21!

mreichert

I am SOOOO sorry! Do you live in an apartment? They might have video on it, or could you describe the truck and license plate #?

Dahlia_Rayn

I'm so sorry. What a horrible way to start your morning, and to have it be your birthday...damn girl! What a couple of assholes! I hope that they get festering infections in their slimy nether regions.

Janice

I can empathize.
ssad.gif
Our BF Tye had his bike lifted from his Apartment on Valentines day a couple of years ago and he has yet to get over the bitterness left when someone steals a prized possession. I'm sorry this happened to you, hope you can salvage something of your birthday.

aziajs

OH WOW!
ssad.gif
I am so sorry. That's a hell of a birthday surprise. I hope they find it - don't count it out.

Katura

Thanks girls...and mreichert, I don't think they do...I actually wen toutside and looked just about everywhere there could be a camera...but I didnt see any...

All I've got is that it was a silver truck, got the plate, but the cops are telling me they arent gonna have much luck but have pulled a few people over already today...

What really sucks is I trekked my ass all the way down to Bumf888 (AKA Rockingham, NC) from Baltimore MD for that bike...the only white one my and SO could find on the east coast...

All I can say is....we're both home...not doing much...and I cant seem to think of anything that would take my mind off of this shitty day besides getting totally annihilated....which sounds like a pretty damn good option at this point.

You girls are the best.

Katura

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
were you able to get a plate?? i assume you called ASAp, so there is a chance they can catch up to them before they try anything.

and you know what. KARMA IS A BITCH. In life what goes around comes back around. those guys WILL get whats coming to them for sure.

Still try and have a happy birthday. YOURE 21!!!!!!!!
smiles.gif

Oh you have no idea...I was in a tshirt and undies running down three flights of stairs....dialing 911...it sounds funny now that I think about it...I stood out there like that for about 15 minutes...LIVID.

ugh.

I just dont get....what's the effing thought process of these people?! "Oh they wont mind..." "Oh sweet look at this tight ass bike!"

In all honestly, me thinks its someone who lives around the corner...or friends of people that do. Just pissssssssssssssssssssssssses me off... *sings*

beauty_marked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
Oh you have no idea...I was in a tshirt and undies running down three flights of stairs....dialing 911...it sounds funny now that I think about it...I stood out there like that for about 15 minutes...LIVID.

ugh.

I just dont get....what's the effing thought process of these people?! "Oh they wont mind..." "Oh sweet look at this tight ass bike!"

In all honestly, me thinks its someone who lives around the corner...or friends of people that do. Just pissssssssssssssssssssssssses me off... *sings*

That can actually be a plus. If the police are doing what they are supposed to in that they are supposed to patrol the area for a period of time after an incident occurs, If thats the case, theyll (the low life dirt bags) possibly be back to see those people. maybe not today, but sooner or later. then theyll get caught and get whats coming to them.