Happy Birthday to me I guess

NightMusik

Hello all.. This was my fotd for my birthday yesterday. Not exactly a 'happy' day perse, as I am now mourning the death of my 20's lol.. but I did have a good day and spent it with some great friends. Didn't get any up close shots as I took just a couple shots as I was about to head out the door. This is just a simple pinky-grey look. They say that 30's are the new 20's right?? so maybe they aren't 'really' lost to me?? ahh well! Thanks for lookin'!

015lu.jpg

026vf.jpg

prppygrl69

Whoa skuuuurrrr hold up.You looked like you were like 19 or 20!!!
Great look girlie!!! Love all your looks!

NightMusik

aww thanks you guys
smiles.gif
and preppygrl.. you just made my night lol.. 19?? I wish! hehe.

LC: If I recall, I used Milani Silver Bullet, Mercury, and Taffy on the eyes, and Revlon Love that pink and Milani Mango Tango on the cheeks

Thanks again y'all
smiles.gif

Vicky88

O_O NO WAY ARE YOU 30!! You look like my age or just a bit older. I'm 17.

Happy belated birthday and you look beautiful.

beautenoir

what!...your 30!...seriously? no, no, seriously?, you look 25(and that's a maybe 25)!!!....I hope I look that good when the era of 20's dies for me...wow!

ruby_soho

Love it! Your skin looks awesome, and I love your hair! Happy birthday to you! You don't look a day over 20.

IslandGirl77

Very pretty girl! I have two more years til I hit the thirties! Your looks are very inspiring. I like everything you've posted so far.
smiles.gif

star1692

OMG girl thats crazy!! 30?? no freaking way ever! you look soo beautiful and i would have never guess your 30...you look amazing and you skin is soo soft and angelic. Love the blush you used too...what is it?

Vicky88

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
Very pretty girl! I have two more years til I hit the thirties! Your looks are very inspiring. I like everything you've posted so far.
smiles.gif

Okay, how are YOU almost 30?!!!! MAC must have anti-aging qualities.

smiles4c

well you certainly don't *look* 30! I thought you were way younger than that!

You look gorgeous as always
smiles.gif

faithhopelove24

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiles4c
well you certainly don't *look* 30! I thought you were way younger than that!

You look gorgeous as always
smiles.gif

and a very late happy birthday !
smiles.gif