::happy Dance::

*Luna*

I just got the final OK... my rates were approved and I got the information on the location and look... I AM GETTING PUBLISHED AGAIN! This time it's national... 100,000 copies in print. I have 2 shoots, one on Friday and one on Monday. I am so excited =) Sorry... I had to blurt that out... please carry on.

*MoMay06*

clap.gif
CONGRATS!
thmbup.gif
No need to step off your
soapbox.gif
because you deserve it!!
yahoo.gif

MisStarrlight

OMG you suck!! I have to fight tooth & nail to just get online publications or photographers who will actually pay & not just want to test. I'm totally moving to AZ now!

Hahaha, but for real, congrats!!!!!!

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
OMG you suck!! I have to fight tooth & nail to just get online publications or photographers who will actually pay & not just want to test. I'm totally moving to AZ now!

Hahaha, but for real, congrats!!!!!!

winks.gif
Awww you should! Get a transfer to one of our stores then we could work together! Actually... Bad idea... then you would steal all my work!
cutey.gif

Thank you
smiles.gif

faifai

What publication? Let me know so I can get a copy! I do live a whole 5 miles from you, after all.
smiles.gif

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by faifai
What publication? Let me know so I can get a copy! I do live a whole 5 miles from you, after all.
smiles.gif

Certainly! It's a martial arts magazine for children and teens called Kono Magazine. Both my models will be performing martial arts during the shoot. Should be very interesting. =) It's a new magazine and they just launched this month. My stuff will be in the next issue. Thank you for asking! Oh, and you still owe me a shopping trip miss thang! When are your finals over?