Happy Valentine's Day FOTD

Piaqua

I borrowed a friend's digi cam today, so maybe you all can actually see my make-up rather than the blurry mess that usually comes from my phone camera...
What I used:
Face:
Prep+Prime, Studio Tech NC25, drugstore bronzer, Swoon Pink Blush, Fix+
Eyes: Bare Canvas paint, Crimsonaire ss on outer half, Thunder on browbone and lid, Rose pigment in crease and on lower lashline, Ruby Red pigment on outer corners, Smashbox burgandy mascara
Lips: Of Corset!
b24765507.jpg

b24765516.jpg

Wow, terrible picture of me, haha
b24765529.jpg

Kiss!
b24765499.jpg

Nothing too special... I don't usually do pinks, so this was an interesting one. Any comments appreciated
smiles.gif

kirstetten

That really suits you, very cute! I was planning on a look like that for today but I always look like I've got a disease or something when i do pinks.

Piaqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstetten
That really suits you, very cute! I was planning on a look like that for today but I always look like I've got a disease or something when i do pinks.

I always thought I would too... which is why I never bought the lingerie eyeshadows, kind of regretting that now. Yellows are the color that kills me. I sooooo want to like chrome yellow, but I look god-awful and I think people would flee the area if they saw me coming, fearing I'd give them some terrible disease.

Thank you for the two responses by the way
smiles.gif