Hard Candy at Walmart

cindiaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by justseenaface85
Hard Candy Now at Wal-Mart {Beauty News}: The More Bells & Whistles, The Merrier | The Scented Salamander: Perfume & Beauty Blog & Webzine

Apparently, Walmart will start selling a new line of Hard Candy Cosmetics later this month.Products from this new line will range between 5 and 10 bucks a pop. What do you think? Excited? Nostalgic? Not interested at all?

I never used Hard Candy makeup, but I'd like to try it, if the pigmentation is good that is.
yes.gif

widdershins

I'm definitely excited. I want to try a bunch of the nail polishes. I can remember looking at magazines when I was little and seeing their sky blue and silver nail polishes and being blown away.

hauteness

I'm also really excited, I remember getting bottles of their polish with cute little rings on them.

justseenaface85

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdershins
I'm definitely excited. I want to try a bunch of the nail polishes. I can remember looking at magazines when I was little and seeing their sky blue and silver nail polishes and being blown away.

Me too
yes.gif

MizzVivaGlam

I have a Hard Candy shadow palette from Sephora. It cost me about $30 back when I bought it and now I see it for $5 at discount stores! lol The shadows I have are pigmented well and the shades are really pretty. I want to try their nail polish also. I have a Hard Candy birthday cake flavored gloss too and it's really nice. It smells so yummy and lasts awhile.

xsnowwhite

i love hard candy. i still have a few bright shadows and lipglosses as well as the adorable brush set. They always have such cute packaging

L1LMAMAJ

i personally think hard candy eyeshadow pigmentation is really horrible. i like the glosses tho. they smell good!

xtiffanyx

I bought 2 blushes, 2 lipsticks, and a plumping gloss. The blushes have a little bit of a sheen(not glittery, more of a pearly finish). The lipsticks are really pigmented and are nice and creamy. The plumping gloss didn't plump(not surprised) and was quite sheer. I like it because it's long lasting, but it really isn't a must have.

Here are swatches of the blushes I bought-Honeymoon and Pinup
080-7.jpg

I made a video on my youtube channel of the stuff I bought if you want to see what the lipsticks I have look like-I bought Fire Alarm(pale pinky nude) and Mannequin(medium peachy nude).

twilightessence

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtiffanyx
I bought 2 blushes, 2 lipsticks, and a plumping gloss. The blushes have a little bit of a sheen(not glittery, more of a pearly finish). The lipsticks are really pigmented and are nice and creamy. The plumping gloss didn't plump(not surprised) and was quite sheer. I like it because it's long lasting, but it really isn't a must have.

080-7.jpg

I made a video on my youtube channel of the stuff I bought if you want to see what the lipsticks I have look like-I bought Fire Alarm(pale pinky nude) and Mannequin(medium peachy nude).

LOL I actually just watched that video before coming here. You made me want to go back for the blushes and Fire Alarm.

I went and got a Baked Eyeshadow Duo in Rush Hour. Its REALLY pretty. The pigmentation is really nice, the dark side of the duo went on nice and dark like it appears in the pan. The lighter side I had to pat on to really get the color in the pan, but the pigmentation is still really nice. It kind of reminded me of Play on Plums from MAC that I never got
ssad.gif
. I'll be going back for sure to buy more
greengrin.gif
. And thanks, Tiffany, for feeding the need LOL.

coachkitten

I can't wait to check these out the next time I go to Wal-Mart. I have always loved their nail polishes and I hope that these are just as good of quality.

justseenaface85

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtiffanyx

080-7.jpg

Weird...I just watched your video before I saw this post! I already picked up Fire Alarm but somehow missed Mannequin...really pretty! I'll have to check it out

luvsic

My sister bought me some under eye concealer...it's decent, but I would prefer having a higher end brand because it doesn't match my skintone :p (it's too light)