Chaenl Cils a Cils mascara in noir
Ardell 118 false eyelashes

Face

MAC Select SP15 in NW20
MAC Lightscapade MSF applied lightly over face
MAC Glissage MSF on cheeks

Estee Lauder Pure Color lipstick in pinkberry

lipshock

Seriously, when I saw this I went "wow!". You have absolutely amazing eyes. This is so, so good!

I wish I wasn't so scared to wear blue.

CuddleyBlossoms

Aww thanks peeps.

Usually my makeup is fairly minimal when I am work, just because I don't have time in the morning when I am getting ready.

It's a shame the camera didn't really pick up the colour properly. It is more a green tinged petrol blue, not so blue looking in the pics.

First time I have tried NYX, it isn't available here in Scotland, got it off the net as I heard it was fairly comparable to MAC. Must say, I do love this eyeshadow.

Hyper - when I need to feel good, the falsies always come out to play lol.

Mrs Darcy, may very well do a tut for this if enough people are interested.

Thanks everyone, whenever I need a pick me up, you guys always come through for me.

cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

M

Stunning! I wish you lived here or I lived there so you could do my eyes. The way you do your eyes is so sexy/smokey, not trashy/smokey like Pamela Anderson or the like. Very beautiful. And I too would love a tutorial on any of your looks
smiles.gif

CuddleyBlossoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by M
Stunning! I wish you lived here or I lived there so you could do my eyes. The way you do your eyes is so sexy/smokey, not trashy/smokey like Pamela Anderson or the like. Very beautiful. And I too would love a tutorial on any of your looks
smiles.gif

That is so bloody sweet!

I propose a deal, if ever we happen to cross paths in life, I will do your eyes if you do my eyebrows, you are undoubtedly the eyebrow Queen in these waters IMHO

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

THanks everyone for your kind replies
cheerleader.gif